Wednesday, October 8, 2008

red red red.

My face was so red today and noone knows why.

Red and Red.



WE LOVE RED. =D



I went to uni earlier today.


To do my article on relationships.

And accompany the gorilla studying for his test later in the afternoon. =)



English replacement from 7.30-9.30pm was killer. I mean, crazily fun. I laughed so much. They suggested getting me an oxygen tank. Worse, the fire extinguisher. =.=

Red from laughing. Really laughed too much.



Tired from laughing, I then fell asleep till class was over. No no no, don't get the idea that I wasn't paying attention in class. We're currently working on our class assignment so we're free. =) I was exhausted. I'm still exhausted. X_x I think I'll be sleeping early tonight. Which reminds me, I gotta print my maths notes later. Ahhh........ =)




I miss you.


No comments:

Post a Comment