Tuesday, September 9, 2008

spring, library, library. =)

*** WARNING : SERIOUS VANITY AHEAD ***



After the torturing 2 1/2 hours English session, we headed off to Spring. Gina was lazy to drive so I drove her car. Hahaha.


New mannequins for Esprit.

bananana.

syaz, me, syiba, gina

paparazzi. =D



Then we went back to Swinburne and hung out in the library. Steeevvveee was having issues so he called me up and we got a table and talked. Then I started playing with his N81. XD


Not bad the camera.

Trying to look cute with my specs.

Secondary camera.

Nah still prefer main camera. Haha.

Rawr!



Went for I & C. Nothing much taught so I left the class at 5.30 and went straight to the library. Wilson volunteered to accompany me. I went up first and met Steve who ALSO volunteered to accompany me.


Reading Doraemon.



The moment Wilson whipped out his Canon, Steve smelt camwhoring. XD And he was right. Hahaha.


Ready to go.

Funny face.

I see his muscles.

While I just continued camwhoring. XD

Reading my blog. XD

Rawr.

Hmm.

Steveeeee!!

Steve's hand can't be seen.

Now it can be seen.

Rawr!!

While they were busy doing isometric

I camwhored.

That face.

Smile!

No idea.

Can't see my eyes.

His royal highness the lion.

Hmm.

Erm..

Studying hard eh?

My funny face and me.

Steve.

Wilson.

Grr.

Packing up.

Hmm.

Much better. XD 2 guys, 1 girl.

and a cubicle. XD



Since Steve parked his car at the other side he went off the other side. Wilson was being really nice to accompany me to my car. =D Came home, felt so hungry and decided to make some dinner. XD


Omelette!!! Now my dad wants it for lunch tomorrow. =S



Not bad for my first attempt of randomly dicing and scrambling and frying. I got fed and got bloated. =D I doubt I'll have space for lunch tomorrow. XD At the mean time, goodnight!! =) Oh! I made jelly again. =D

P/S : Er Jie, if you're reading this, tell mum I made Konyaku. =D And had extra so I made the balls too. =D

P/P/S : THANKS STEVE AND WILSON FOR ACCOMPANYING ME TODAY!!! =D


1 comment: