Wednesday, September 24, 2008

remember.


=)


Overloaded. Hehehe.



**********************************************************


Went for breakfastlunch brunch with Jilly, Ellane and Wilson at Shanghai Renjia. Steve was supposed to go but noone was able to reach him. =S Anyway, I went to uni first and Wilson drove there. Ate, talked, laughed, joked, got lame, laughed, talked and finally went back to uni. =) Tick tock tick tock. English was boringggggg!!!! =.= 2 1/2 hours.. *sigh* We signed for I & C and then left to the library to finish our work. Then we played hide & seek before we left. Was rather funny and fun. XD Oh and I got a free piggy back!!! But fell on my butt after that. *rubs sore butt* LOL. Alrightey. I gotta get going with my english essay now. =.= Toodles!!! =D



2 comments: