Friday, September 19, 2008

lulalala.

Yesterday halfway during IT tutorial, no wait. Actually it was the start of IT tutorial. Anyway, a migraine started creeping into my head and in the end it hurt sooo badly I was excused from class and headed to the library to sleep. So-called gentleman la this Wilson. I ended up sitting on the floor trying to sleep. XD Then my babey msged me so I went looking for her. XD Hehehe love her to bits. Was walking up and down in the library doing nothing. In the end, I couldn't stand and threw up for the 2nd time yesterday. =.= Was soooo bored didn't know what to do I fell asleep with my head on the table. Friends came and woke me up. Apparently Wilson went off to eat. Didn't wanna wake me up since I was sleeping soundly. Oh well.. Checked the presentation stuffs and blablabla then got so bored till my picture was taken.


I see....

Nothing!!! T_T

Hmm..

Is that...? Sigh sigh sigh.

BLEARGH!!!!! XD



Guess life has been pretty boring. Don't really know what to update about. But anyway...

BALLET EXAM TOMORROW AT 2:35PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NERVOUS AND SCARED FROM THE TIP ON MY HEAD TO THE TIP OF MY TOES!!!!! =S
GOSH GOSH GOSH GOSH GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehehe.



2 comments: