Friday, September 12, 2008

of sushi and camwhoring. =P

Because life in Swinburne is getting more and more boring, camwhore in the library is just the last resort. =P

Till my friend grew a tail. XD



*** Today ***


The drive to uni is always very boring..

Just so.. boring. XD



Econ was horrible. Haih. Then my lovelies and I went to the library to hang out. We had the free time from 1230-430 since Econ tutorial canceled. We were so bored sitting there doing nothing. Till I fell asleep and woke up to realize they all went somewhere. Checked my phone, apparently they went to the bridge between the buildings but I was sleeping. Sorry! Anyway, I felt like Sushi-ng so badly Wilson brought me there. XD


Golden Balls. Yum.

This is not mine.

Can't a girl eat in peace...?

Just how much we ate. Well, actually HE ate. Most of it.

My eyes are small enough to be smaller. LOL

He said, "everything must take photo!!" Fine..

#1

#2
#3!!

#1

#2

#3!!!

Actually mine was never ending.

Bored what.... =/

Hrmm..

Dududu.

Yea yea yea..

Hmm.



Then he wanted to change his shirt so he drove back to his house first for convenience since it's at Tabuan.

While waiting.

I got bored.

So slow...

Finally going back to uni. XD



After that it was boring again but I had fun with Gina, Syaz and Syiba. Can ALWAYS count on them for jokes and laughter. XD

In case you're wondering, I actually fell asleep right after I came online and I just woke up to update my blog. LOL so I'm going back to sleep now.. Nights!!!

GOODLUCK TO ALL THOSE WITH MIDTERM EXAM!!!


2 comments:

  1. hahaha~~~
    You fell asleep on your desk?
    hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no not on my desk.. in the library.. but i DID fall asleep in the exam hall too..

    ReplyDelete