Monday, September 29, 2008

pics!

Finally uploaded some more pics from my phone. =) Well.. Pics from yesterday.. Hehehe.


Yes I can be this lazy to dress up for church. =) Not lazy but yeah you know.. =)

Some pony club tee. XD Lol that's a guy. ahhh!!! XD

It was sooo hot.

And I was sitting outside to prevent myself from falling asleep. Bad idea..

My bridge of life.. Meaning??

My whole area's drainage system under repair.. *sigh*

Out to Spring.. Can see the happiness on Charlene's face. XD

While I camwhore a bit..

Well.. At Suleen's house duh.

Her mummy gave me apple!!! XD

Then I fell asleep..

Then we went for dinner at Nyonya Bites. We = Happy, Suleen, Alvin, me! We had company after that and we all went to Happy's place and played. Came home around 1030, and slept not long after that. =) Was ALMOST late for class today.




While waiting for Gina.. =)

=)

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD

Well, I probably don't have to walk across the plank anymore tomorrow. XD Or at least I HOPE. =)




Nothing much to blog about.. Kinda tired also actually.. hehehe. GOODNIGHT!!


No comments:

Post a Comment