Tuesday, September 16, 2008

do i look like i care?

Vanity is not a crime. Self confidence is not a misconduct.


************************************


It's early in the morning now. I'm still sick and ugh. LOL. Did some research on my English assignment and I better start writing soon!! =S Currently re-stitching the ribbons of my pointe shoes. =S *gags* It's boring online early in the morning. Bleh. Done it done here. No idea. Exam's on Sunday. I'm horribly nervous and worried. Pray that I'll do well in it. *silent moment of prayer*


************************************


Some says : More pictures, less words.
Some says : More words, less pictures.
I say : Shut up and just read. If you're unhappy, see the red square with a white 'X' on the upper right corner? Click that. Otherwise press Alt+F4.

No pun intended.


*************************************


Someone never fails to call me lame at least 5 times a day. My say? He's the lamest. Can't beat that right? =P And I know he's gonna call me lame again when he reads this. TYPICAL!! Otherwise, it'll be 'beyond lame'. LAME LAH YOU!!!


*************************************


I should stop letting myself get distracted and start on my work now. Well, after I finish stitching the ribbons. Bleh. This is boring.


************************************

Should same-sex marriage be legalized? That's my essay topic. I'm saying YES. NOT THAT I'M NOT STRAIGHT BUT IT'S JUST FOR THE FUN OF THINKING THE OTHER WAY AROUND DESPITE EVERYONE'S SAYING NO IT SHOULDN'T SO WHY CAN'T I CONTRADICT INSTEAD SINCE IT'S NOT A CRIME RIGHT?? =P Probably one of the lamest thing I've ever done but who cares. =P


***********************************


Done here. Gotta go! =D


**********************************


P/S : Thanks to all my lalings out there. Love you ppl heaps!! `xoxoxo




2 comments: