Saturday, September 27, 2008

today...

After my maths paper 2, I relaxed in uni......... and then.. went to the boutique again.


I like..


A lot..

Yes please?

Original still best. XD

The drive home. =)




That's all I have to blog about today. My hands are still shaking. No wait, my ENTIRE body is shaking. Though, I'm not sick....... Odd.. *** Er Jie : Don't go telling mum k? Don't want her to get worried and start wasting money calling me.. xoxoxo *** Done done. My day had been unproductive. Other than waking up early to study and going to uni for my test and hanging around in uni after that and going to the boutique and coming home and napping and then waking up and then coming online to blog this and now going to sleep. =) mwaahhh.



I miss my sayangs too. =(

Caryn chiwiwawaboobanesseses darling is back!!! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment