Thursday, September 11, 2008

- STUDY MODE -

It may be hard to believe but I'm studying for my econ now. =D Why? ECON TEST TOMORROW LAH!!! =.= How sad is it? It rained cats and dogs this afternoon I could hardly see the road on the way back to uni from Spring. And with the two baboons [Danny & Omar] singing with the radio in my car, I drove SUPER slow. Had to stay back in school a while since it was raining heavily. Daddy actually asked me to go home. After some thoughts I called him and asked him how he wants me to drive with such a heavy downpour. XD So I stayed in the library with Mr. Liew again and played with his photoshop. Being a gentleman, he walked me to my car since the carpark is empty, and it's raining, and it's dark, and there's noone. We went up to the 6th floor first to eat fruits and enjoy the view. Came home then. Felt so hungry I ate and then had dinner again but nothing heavy like rice. =) Lotsa home made stuffs that my mum supplied. They're finishing up soon though. Dad's been eating a lot. Really envious though cos he's nowhere near weight gain from all those eating. =( Anyway, I'm gonna continue my revision now. Toodles! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment