Saturday, September 20, 2008

i miss....

I miss Pick 'n' Pack.. In case anyone's wondering, it's where I did my part time work few months ago.. I started in mid April till mid July. And I SERIOUSLY miss that place A LOT!!


Where I have so much fun..

Posing..

Sleeping..

Emo-ing..

Falling in love with this darling of mine..

Where we can find our all time male model..

Where girls go crazy!!

And scares people..

Where girls go emo..

Together..

Where you see a very loving couple..

Where you see people trying to look like an ah lian but was called a skinny ah lian..

Without fail..

Where you see a crazy guy who doesn't care what the world says..

Where stress first started with drawing 10 identical mugs..

Pigs are sooo CUTE!! XD

When people give tough orders..

Sushi-ing after every pay..

Lightning McQueen!!

Where people try to be hair stylists..

Where you can find the one and only mega size spongebob big enough to be a mattress..

That can easily kill you..

When I first cooked for my lovely babe..

And noodles too..

And going crazy..

Making BFF badges..

Making toasts..

From making almost 200 badges..

Awesome-st job ever..

Being raped by Patrick Star..

Making this sweet charm for my babe..

Tatty oh Tatty..

Throwing rubbish I LOVEEE..

To dancing in the middle of nowhere..

To Spongebob..

To getting all warm and cuddly..

With a pumped mannequin.. =.=

To making polyshrinks..

Playing with empty cardboard..

To sleeping..

All the time..

To playing..

To enlarging pictures on mugs..

To sleeping and being disturbed..

Seeing cute wannabe mushroom girl..

To dancing in the middle of the shop..

To falling in love with perfume roses..

To sleeping again..

The first thing I made the first time I visited the shop..

Stock taking.. Which is REALLY tiring..

Having your other bestie finally back in Kuching!! XD

To pigging again..

Awww!!! XD

Beautifying toys..

Up to no good..

Can you see me?

Bringing out the child in me..

One of the last few assignments..

Orders from my lovely ballet pal Aidwina and her lovely aunt..

For my dearest sis..

To sticking up sales..

To Tigger!!

To draining all the CO2 out of me..

To playing with the giant hover..

To my last day of work......



I MISS WORKING!!!! AT PICK N PACK!!!!! =(



This post was finally done at 11:02pm.. =P




3 comments:

  1. hehehe~~
    Maybe you want to work there all your life?

    Quit study la~~
    Waste money only!
    hahaha~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is the place ? is shop ? or your house? or ROOM ? or somewhere other place ... very nice place..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah^kam koko - hahaha no no no.. cannot!! have to educate myself first.. hehehehe.. =P

    rambochai - it's a gift shop i work in.. heheheh

    ReplyDelete