Monday, May 29, 2006

todaee`

alrite.. i'm feeling VERY bummed.. =( my baby's leaving the day after tomorrow!! *sob* feeling so sad... woke up this morning feeling like "shyt".. no idea why.. but "SOME" ppl affected me with their sadness.. hmph... and my baby had to go to town and calm me down and cheer me up... well.. he did... love him! hee.. argh.. no idea wad to blog.. i missed tuition again.. hmm.. i've been missing pbk a hell lot.. lol.. wad to do.. i had exams for the past two weeks.. and tonite? well.. i went out just now... mum picked me up LATE at 5.30.. sent my baby home first.. reached home myself at 6.. plus i need a shower and dinner.. by the time i'm done it would be 7.. heck.. no need go tuition lah! my dad thinks there's no tuitions during hols.. hmm.. i'm gonna spend my hols alone.. sob.. sigh... still have suleen and caryn... my forever babes! lol.. yeah.. gonna make sure i hang out with them like shyt! hee! alrite i'm tired of blogging.. goodnite..

No comments:

Post a Comment