Thursday, May 4, 2006

im leaving on a jetplane..

yeah..im leaving..again...tomorrow..at 7 smth..meanin i gotta wake up at 4..meaning im gonna miss school again..meaning..exam's drawing nearer..meaning..after this i'll be alone while my sisters go back to aus..meaning..i wont be seen as crazy around much anymore..meaning..im just gonna be different..sigh.. it's been a long boring day in school.. had backache den.. sigh.. suleen finally came back to school.. but i slept thru both periods of bio.. due to tummy problems.. was feeling a bit of nausea and my back was hurtin real BAD.. sigh... went to class... thought i would be able to get some rest during add maths but guess wad? the history teacher came in instead.. sigh... but we had the fourth period free instead... and recess.. forgot dat i actually had class duty today... was wandering around downstairs with suleen.. [[stinkin chiwi din come..]] and da shit-tiest thing of all? i got a demerit.. 2 actually.. fck.. for da stupidest reason ever.. u drew ur hand.. u're not allowed to draw ur hand.. -.- .. it's my hand and i do wad i wan with it.. y do u ppl have to bother.. knn ar.. sigh... oh well... wadever lah.. i have a clean record anyway... wait.. i HAD a clean record... sigh.. today was the interschool choir competition... fortunately... my duty area was just below the hall when they announced the results.. st3 came in third.. st mary came in 2nd.. and the winning school is green road... congrats to grss i guess... honestly... a choir without any bass or tenor can never make it to the top... u need harmony in this... oh well.. saw my old fren.. lo hang sem.. haven seen him for long... heard someone call me.. look up.. kim seng.. my goody goody fren... lol.. gave them a sign of peace and went off to find my fren... was blocked by my lil juniors... kicked their butts tho.. lol! i noe im mean... but it's my last yr of school... lol.. went down again during the first period after recess... was skipping and jumping practically dancing all the way to the pusat sumber when i reached there and realised that i left my usb drive on my table.. ran back and met slowpoke suleen and asked her to fetch it for me.. saw some peeps.. including 2 that emptied ribbons on me last yr during some dinner.. *wink* malcolm, anthony, ignatius and timothy.. lol.. waited for my turn to use the comp outside the staffroom below the hall.. saw more of my old frens this time... lol.. eileen and jin yin.. yay.. lol.. saw kim kim again and asked him to come down.. makes things easier.. i have a backache remember? lol.. talked to him a bit and stuff.. and boy wasnt he RED in da face.. for some particular reason.. [psssttt..i wont tell y don worry.. *wink*]] lol.. he went up after that.. and i went for my turn at the comp... went back to class after that and stuff.. hey it's been quite a bright and colourful day for me at school don u tink so? lol.. it's been GREAT.. lol.. except the small offence i did.. *snorts* still don believe it myself.. and yea im still trying to post pics in my blog.. sigh.. annoying.. lol.. oh well... i guess that's all... gonna continue that love storm movie now.. till then.. sayonara! *wink*


im living in a dream and i don wanna wake up from it...help me..save me.. prove ur love to me.. prove that it is real.. that i wont get hurt anymore... let me trust u.. let me mend my broken heart... cos i don wanna leave u ever...


my blog holds memories that i cant keep in my heart..not that i dont want to..but there's just no more space..

1 comment:

  1. YOH!!!... i dun wanna go to Miri for the interstate competition... i wanna stay home and study... SPM this year lah!!!

    ReplyDelete