Saturday, May 20, 2006

hmm..

i cut my hair!! hee.. from.. [left to right]


and i got bored in the car..took more pictures..



oh well... the things i do when im bored..i feel so vain.. well.. i am anyway.. hee!! lovin da cam lots! im facing a BAD cam whore.. crappy.. hee!! i love the first, centre and last pic.. that makes a diagonal.. a winning tic-tac-toe.. hee.. win my heart? love the pics.. chillin out rite now...

well... went to hock lee for dinner just now with my sis.. had sushi.. rm22.50 altogether.. omg!! lol.. bought some slipper sandal with bells.. will post the picture up soon.. lol.. sis borrowed rm50 from me to buy her working shoes.. grr.. that made me rm50 poorer.. does that even make any sense? lol.. anyway... went to travillion a while... cos "someone" asked me to go there.. when i asked who else is there... said.. only gerald da baboon.. no one else.. alrite.. i went.. followed him to oregano.. end up.. FUH!! so many ppl.. then heard a girl calling me... turn around.. stella.. oo.. went to greet her and talk to her.. hee.. then went back to talkin to dat idiot.. then heard someone calling me again.. look up.. end of the table.. chung aik.. hmm.. lol.. went to talk to him.. next to him? ivan.. opposite them? jade, timmy and terry.. hmm.. lol.. so called no one i know.. ergh.. lol.. talked to them a while.. den idiot called me sobb sobb.. lol.. fine.. go talk to him.. then baboon was tryin to bully me.. hmm.. nah.. unintentionally.. lol.. anyway... i had to go off after that.. oh well... came home... did some things.. now im online.. blogging this.. hmm.. that's my life today.. seeyahs! hee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment