Wednesday, May 31, 2006

finally!!!

finally!! blogger's been dragging and lagging and i waited for at least 15 mins or more for this stinking page to appear!! >< anyway... slept real late last nite.. due to two FACts..

1) sending stupid pictures which just WONT get thru.. i wasted at least 3-4 hours trying to send the files over..
2) dreading da time my baby leaves for taiwan.. sigh...

well... i was awake till 3.. and he woke up... asked him to give me a call when he wakes up.. and he did... talked for a while.. *sob* missed my baby... counting down to the day till i can hear his voice and see him again... sob.. promised him i'll sleep.. so i went to bed.. at around 3.30 i finally dozed off.. woke up at 9.30.. my baby off his phone already.. =( dad called home... played da hymns for this sunday again.. den decided to come online.. i haven's even MANAGED to fully sign in my messenger and my dad's home.. with my aunt and cousins from miri... sigh... was gonna blog for my baby... but... sigh... anyway... so they're here.. the two rugrats.. they're very kuai actually... not like those kids that love RUNNING around the house and messing things up.. sitting there quietly watchin cartoon... the wild.. yeh.. that was what we watched.. i feel so childish.. watching cartoons and stuff... lol.. but... oh well... went out with them after that.. man i feel bad.. cos they speak mandarin... and my aunt speaks hockien to me... and my hockien.. well.. SUCKS! argh... anyway... walked to sp later... bought this.. "magic-wallet" at urban design.. is that the name? hmm.. costs 15 bucks.. nothing special la.. i just like it cos it's flat... i don like smth bulky in my pocket that makes me look .."fat".. walked to tj later.. they spent more than an hour at popular... lol.. reading chinese books and stuff.. and u noe i'm a banana and i don understand chinese.. oh welll... they went to h20 for dinner.. i just had a cup of coffee.. saw yi tian them there.. hmm.. yi tian was.. "sushiliciousing" and i was "coffeeliciousing".. anyway... needed to go to the washroom after dat.. told my aunt.. y not go over to the toilet at holiday inn? hehe.. 3 facts i like bought hotel toilets..

1) no need pay 20 cents..
2) free tissue..
3) got AIRCOND and it's not STUFFY!!

hehs.. went home after that... had my bath.. had one uncle tobys in strawberry flavour.. couldn't help it later but my gastric came... ugh.. cooked some maggi mee with prawns.. yummy.. it was SPECIAL in a way i cooked it specially which i'm not gonna tell how.. but i'll make it for him.. hehe.. anyway.. came online after a while.. and waited for my baby... well... that's all i have for today... wanna continue chattin with my baby and look at him from webcam.. seeyah!!


baby.. i love u!! miss u lots..

No comments:

Post a Comment