Thursday, May 25, 2006

exam?

yes it's almost over.. wad a joy.. wad a delight.. wad a RELIEF!! dang.. anyway... wad was i doing
on tuesday nite? well.. my mum bought this 100 diff colours of thread thing for my sis.. the colours were in a TERRIBLE mess so i volunteered to arrange it.. how smart ritE? took me a WHOLE hour to arrange.. dang.. lol.. anyway.. look below... it looks better rite? haha!


100 colours.. phew... hectic.. i didn't study... lol..

anyway... my sis was doing her packing.. yea she came back for her marketing trip.. and she's in sg now... but she dropped by at kuching for 3 nights.. she managed to get me a be-earlied bdae pressie furthermore..


it's all white choc... gotta get my hun to help me eat this up.. since he loves white choc.. lol..

well... she left for kk on monday with my dad... my dad wanted to see how kk is.. lol.. well at least he bought me a shirt from O'reef.. and da bad thing was? i gave my sis the wrong size.. guess i'll just have my mum to sew the sides up then.. lol.. well my dad's back.. came back on wednesday... hrm... and my mum left for sg with my sis... these two "lao gu"[old cow].. lol.. kept leaving me home alone lately.. sob.. sad.. haha.. well anyway... my mum's not gonna come back till sun.. sigh... been to the library.. to see my hun... lol.. argh.. cant wait for exam to be over.. i've got visitors on my forehead thanks to the exam stress i got.. lol.. and i've been sleeping for every single paper nowadays... i really need to catch up on my sleep i suppose... lol.. oh well... todya was horrible.. and i don wanna talk about it... except during the afternoon when i get to see my hun again.. hmm.. anyway... this is how i'm getting to look like for exams lately.. lol..


i seem to have the words "don-try-messing-with-me" written all over my face ey?

oh well... dat's all i'm gonna post for tonight.. heck it's 11.27 nearing 11.30 and i'm supposed to go to bed already.. lol.. oh well... goodnites ppl... mwahs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment