Monday, May 8, 2006

back from kl... ^^*

yes peeps! im BACK from kl!!! and it was just soooo TIRING!! lol.. shall we start from.. friday? alright then!
Friday [5th May 2006]

flight was at 7.. had to miss school again.. hmmm.. lol.. woke up at 5.. and my aunt and uncle stayin nearby came to send my parents, my eldest sis and hubby, and me to the airport.. was extremely TIRED after all the "i'm-tryin-to-stuff-my-clothes-and-things-into-my-bag" nite.. lol.. it may be a 3 days 2 nites trip but still.. i gotta pack my outfit for my sister's weddin too rite? [forgot to mention.. the food in the plane SUCKS!! the omelete was GREEN and the sausage? about the size of ur thumb only]] hmm.. arrived at kl... went to drop of our baggages at Holiday Villa Subang Resort and went to One Utama after that.. went walkin in and out of stores again as usual... hmm.. bought Vanilla Beam ice cream from Gelare and went to my favorite outlet.. Body Glove.. tried on this pink blouse with collar and a denim skirtit's so matching rite? lol..

anyway... msged my "boo" all the way... after he came back from school.. went to buy sushi for lunch.. ate at the foodcourt tho.. hmm.. went back to the hotel after that.. i had my OWN room!!! yeeha!! lol.. watched one of my fav movie.. Flubber.. he's just sooo adorable!! especially when he started dancing.. hmm..
cute rite?

lol.. went to take my shower after that.. a nice bubble bath in da tub.. got ready for dinner at my bro-in-law's place.. there was a black out den.. da electricity got cut off.. hmm.. saw the next door neighbour's puppy.. it's just sooo ADORABLE!!
so white and adorable...i wan it.. sob..

lol.. went back to the hotel after that.. sis stayed with me.. slept kinda early.. but was a bit too excited to sleep myself.. must have missed my "boo" too much..

Saturday [6th May 2006]

hmm.. woke up at 5.30 da next morning.. followed my sis down for breakfast around 6? hmm.. we were d only ppl there.. had da usual cereals.. scrambled egg.. and some chicken sausage.. had some fruit juice.. 2 glasses actually.. a mixture of guava with mango and orange.. it tasted GOOD! hey i'm always up to crazy things but it always taste good.. hmm.. lol.. went upstairs to get our clothes and stuff and headed to the saloon then.. got my eyebrows done.. finally... it looks better now... and da shape is better than the one last year.. they helped to blow my hair straight.. they insisted and asked me not to be shy.. hmm.. changed into my outfit and put on my make up and stuff.. this was how i looked like.. dang.. my eyes are so small.. so pitiful rite? lol..

took some pictures b4 leaving the hotel for church.. the guy at da saloon who plucked my eyebrows for me helped to take the pics for us with my cam..there..sis jayne's missing.. sigh..

headed to the church then..there's the mass.. with holy communion but strictly for catholics only? oh well.. lol.. after it was all over.. we headed downstairs for refreshments.. lunch actually.. den went back to the hotel.. sis got ready and went back to the saloon and stuff around 2.. while i went swimmin with my eldest sister and her husband.. went to the jacuzzi which was friggin cold.. isn't it suppose to be hot? hrm... the oddness.. oh well.. went into the steam room after that.. and my bro in law actually followed us into the female's steam room? heck! luckily it was EMPTY.. lol.. anyway... went back to the room to change into shorts.. leave the bikini top.. went downstairs to the bowling area.. and heck.. the guy was practically playin a joke on us.. lettin us in and askin for da quantity of ppl playin and decided to send my sis and i back to our rooms due to "i'm sorry miss but u're not allowed to wear singlet.." wad da.. ish! went upstairs and changed.. told my sis on the way down in da elevator that if the guy says "sorry miss but u're not allowed to wear shorts.." i'll KICK him hard..
this was what i wore.. -.-"

anyway... went back up to shower and get ready after that.. im cancelling the conflict part of what happens after that.. hmm.. gotten changed and stuff.. sis jayne came... was msgin my "boo" all the while.. forever there for me.. hmm.. sweet.. gotten my make up and everything done..
how i looked like.. hmm.. my eyelashed was just like a doll's.. >.<" lol.. ] went down for tea ceremony... then it was dinner time.. it was just sooo GRAND!! in other words.. aristocratic!! exTRAVAGANT!! sigh... it started off with their entrance into the ballroom.. oh.. the wedding dinner was held at the classics ballroom just downstairs at da hotel.. there was a live band playing too... after the couple sat down.. there was a special performance.. with two BIG swans... i'll post the video up soon.. hehe.. ended with 3 ppl holding signs up.. 1st was 'Marriage Made In Heaven'.. 2nd.. 'Dinner Is Served'..funny i noe.. lol.. 3rd.. 'Allan [crossbow heart] Loves Anna'.. and da dinner starts with live band playin.. and me starting off with a glass of scotch whisky then.. dinner went on.. then there was red wine.. and then 4 glasses of white wine.. honestly.. white wine tastes better than red wine.. and everyone starts to dance then.. and i started gettin a lil high then.. with aunt stephanie cheering my glass.. hmm.. danced the nite out for the very first time in my life.. my parents, sis jayne, sis leela and her husband had gone up by 11.. i stayed a lil longer till it was past 12... and my "boo" kept me companied.. sigh...this was how i looked like before the nite actually ended.. hehs..

we danced to the twist.. YMCA.. La Bamba.. and PRACTICALLY all those yummy oldies that just cant keep u off ur feet.. u just gotta dance and dance.. *slurp* then it was time to rest.. went back up to the room.. and my SUPER DRUNKEN bro in law practically did, asked, and said the silliest things ever.. for instance..

*in the elevator with my sis and bro in law*

him: *looks at me den look at my sis* who is she?
her: my sister la!
him: *wad's her name?
her: ivanna!
him: wad's she doing here?
me: *laughing away like mad* lol!!

outside my room.. my mum, him and her..

her: *to him* u noe who's she?
him: ur mother la..
her: wad u call her?
him: *smiles to my mum* mother *walks into the room smiling*
my mum: *so blur and laughing*

LOL!! the craziest things just happened when u're drunk.. my "boo" spent the nite with me.. hehs.. actually he went to bed around 1.. but told me to TRY and wake him if there's anything.. and i woke him around..2 smth? nearly 3 i tink.. and he called and accompanied me.. and den msged till i went to bed at 4..

Sunday [7th May 2006]

happy 17th bdae my "boo"!!

had my "boo" called me den.. and talked.. i was a lil feverish then.. hmm.. went on chattin.. till i went down for breakfast after sending him back to bed cos of headache.. hmm.. nth much after that then... watched baby geniuses.. so cute.. sigh.. lol.. flight was at 5.05pm.. after sending jayne back to her apartment at puchong.. rushed to the airport then at 110kM/h.. whoa... kl highways.. tsk tsk.. lol.. da food tasted better this time.. at LEAST.. lol.. reached home around 7... took my bath... unpacked my bag.. read my storybook.. suppose to read my bio.. lol.. but i was on cloud 10.. thanks to my "boo".. hehs.. smiled the whole nite even to bed.. lol.. went to bed then... my "boo" tucked me in.. ^^" hehs..

today [8th May 2006]

was soooo DAMN TIRED IN SCHOOL!! lol.. ask suleen about it... sigh... oh well... guess that's all... havin tuition in like... and hour's time? sigh... till then... missin my "boo".. *winks*
i drew this last nite..lol.. for my "boo"..

currently missing : suleen... caryn.. wendy.. anthea.. and my "BOO"..

No comments:

Post a Comment