Wednesday, May 17, 2006

finally~ my fidelity of life...

to start off..stare at my funny face below...*big grin*


i actually banged the back of my head b4 taking this pic and it ached badly and i'm still smiling..

i've just realised...that... i haven't been bloggin..since i came back from kl? omg... that's like.. a total new record for me.. hee.. anyway... there's been a lot going round lately... havin exams.. and heck? ugh.. im lack of sleep, dehydrating, half dead? just plain sore.. and a cat is purring madly outside... sigh... well... been busy for the past few days catching up on my studies... heck i've not realised how much there is to catch up on.. =P hey im a rebel after all rite? *grins* going to the state library a hell lot lately.. sigh... anyway... it was mother's day on sunday.. went out with my hun to get a gift for my mum on friday.. supposed to go out for a movie and stuff.. ended up we couldn't catch the earliest one.. sigh... sad.. anyway... bought my mum a nice perfume at body shop.. he chose it.. i just went round sniffing like a dog.. [just kiddin] lol.. after payin for it hun decided to get a nice paper bag and lifted my spirits when he said the bag's for me.. ended up it wasnt.. hmphh... lol.. went round parkson after that.. looked at the toys.. how childish of us eh? *huge grin*


just how adorable he gets playing a round with the teddy dat says "love me lots"..lol..sweet..

called my dad to come and pick me up at 9..there was a jam as it was wesak day and they had the parade thing going on that nite.. my dad merely missed the road block down ellis road.. whew.. got home... made a nice box for the perfume..but..i currently don have the pictures in my phone anymore... hmm.. anyway... mum woke up from her sleep around 12... came into da room... look at me lying on da bed there like someone love sick.. said "eh u don always like this until neglect ur studies ar i tell u.." *walks away* inside i was thinking... scold me don even noe wad i had been up to.. sniff.. sigh... nvm... mother's day comin.. give u face a bit.. lol.. went to bed after that then.. woke up next morning, sat, arnd 7 smth? hun was awake.. both decided to fall into an hour long's slumber.. unfortunately i slept on till 9..stayed in bed till 10 as usual... i miss my sat routines of waking up at 12.30.. sob.. mum showed me my FAVORITE [mark that.."favorite"] it was left to drown in clorox..sigh.. and.. the results..


the end of my favorite body glove shirt.. sigh..

got ready for theory class.. waited for my dad to come home with my breakfast..kolo mee.. hmm.. rushed off for theory class then... sat there feeling so blur... don noe wad mrs. sim was talking about.. something about faults in music writing? interrupted? smth like dat... ugh.. then i found something interesting...


last year's rainforest opening nite performance in eastern times!! whoo!! bet neither of u can spot me.. lol..

hmmm.. came back home... made SUSHI!! yummy.. din get to snap any pics at all... mum's sushi roll was kinda a mess... fat and flabby... mine was tight and small... damn dat sounds.. a lil... erotic? hmm.. anyway... dad ruined my appetite... by complainin this and that.. and he never understands dat when my face reads "don-mess-with-me" i mean it.. sigh... went into the room to finish my theory work after that.. got ready for my guitar class and ballet then... it was tiring as usual... strummed the same song.. photograph by nickelback... hmm.. ballet was.. interesting.. refreshed memories of the sleeping beauty act we did the previous year... and i... did all 5 fairy parts at one go as they forgot.. hmm.. it hurt my brain and my butt.. oh well... was supposed to go to youth.. but i didn't.. hey my butt was aching alrite? lol.. anyway... had church the next day.. [currently havin beryl's bitter sweet chocolate while bloggin this] went for lunch... it was too late to go and get my hair trimmed... went for ballet at 2... finished at 3.30.. stayed in imh.. it was kinda funny then.. after i hung up with him on the phone... was sooo tired.. sat on the couch outside my piano studio... it was so cool there with the fan twirling.. tried to sleep... from 4pm.. closed my eye... *someone walks past* i wake up.. went on till i finally dozed off at 4.10.. jerked awake at 4.20.. looked at my watch.. "CRAP!!" dash into the studio.. my class started 5 mins ago.. =) hehe.. well.. went home... STUDIED... ugh.. add maths paper the next day... sigh... and bm... technically... i DON'T know what i actually wrote in my essay... darn.. went to the library again... to study for my bio... as usual... didn't study again... hehs.. went home.. skipped tuition.. STUDIED this time... lol.. [currently eating dragonfruit] damn... lol.. i've had.. one k-time twists, two choc waffles thing, 2 apricot golden boronia nougats and one beryl's? i've such an odd lunch.. hmm.. anyway... yesterday.. bio paper was... alrite i hope.. sigh... english.. hah! i think i'm mentally havin a CRACK in my head writing something i'm not up to writing at all for the continuous part of the essay... ugh.. "freedom"'s the title.. crap.. lol.. well... went to the library.. got myself registered..

lady : did u bring ur student card?
me : erm i don have a student card.. i only have my i.c..
lady : then how to prove u're a student?
me : er.. i'm still 16?
lady : *look at my i.c.* oh.. form 5.. ok.. u go there blablablabla

lol.. heck.. haha.. anyway... hun came arnd 4.15.. i left at 4.45.. sob... sigh... went home.. studied.. [I NEED SLEEP!!!] sigh... slept at 11.45 after hanging up the phone.. slept under his command.. *grin* woke up at 3.30.. dragged myself to the room next door.. opened my bio book.. looked at the wordings.. rested my head on my soft baby pillows.. and slept.. till i woke up.. 4.30!! i wasted an hour SLEEPING! *sob* tried to study study study till time for school... sigh... da physics paper went fine.. i hope... bio... cant believe it.. even da girl next to me was sleeping thru the first half of the paper... think she slept for more than an hour.. lol.. look that's her pigging.. haha! >>>

anyway... school ended.. came home.. suppose to sleep..under his command.. but due to the fact that im not done with my blogging yet.. sigh.. *drags* lol.. well... that's all for today actually.. hehs.. so dat's all i presume... another week of exam to go.. wish me all the luck in the world then.. hehehehe... oh well... i guess that's all i have to blog for today then... till then... tata.. hmmm... i'm currently on the phone talking to nobody? weird.. my hairy baboon fren is odd... VERY odd.. and he calls me a foosa... lol.. wad to do.. dat's how crazy people get around me.. hmmm.. oh well... that's all then...

No comments:

Post a Comment