Monday, May 29, 2006

horoscope??

I am a Cancer.
(Also known as "Crab")
My Horroscope starts like this:
" A failure by definition, a Cancer is both a conservative and an opportunist, stuck in a constant state of self-reflection. Nothing and no one is capable of changing her mind, but she loves to argue, just to make fun of her opponent and look better in her own bulging eyes. " (Read more | Find yours)

I am a Gemini.
(Also known as "Twins")
My Horroscope starts like this:
" Eternally childish - both intellectually and emotionally, a Gemini simply refuses to grow up, and will often mooch of off someone until old age. " (Read more | Find yours)


alrite.. i may be known as a cancer to most but i'm part gemini part cancer so i guess i need both.. hmm.. but i seriously don get the part about me being a failure by definition? hmm.. dang.. i still don get this crap but yeh i'm childish in a way.. that's who i am rite? so it's up to u to love me or not to love me..

No comments:

Post a Comment