Saturday, May 27, 2006

dedicated to u~ the joy bringer to my life..

i never knew that it would be u,
how can this be so true,
all this while i never knew,
nothing worthwile can i do.

i never knew that this could be,
how can it be just u n me,
how the world evolves around us,
true love waits but it's for just.

i long awaited for someone,
to hold me tight and keep me warm,
all though before there were none,
i knew that i had been a bum.

i never realised that u'll be there,
your heart you willingly gave to me,
all this while my life had been unfair,
but then this word came up dat's "we".

u loved me for who i am,
u stood by my side whenever i'm alone,
u're the shepherd and i'm the lamb,
n made sure i'm not skin as bone.

when the day u said "i love u",
i din noe that it was a dream come true,
but then i came to know the truth,
it was like a toothfairy that came for my tooth.

u held my hand and never let me go,
u held me close as tho i would be snatched,
n now my heart shall fear no more,
even if i fall u're ready to catch.

No comments:

Post a Comment