Saturday, October 27, 2007

window shopping spree?

i had a very fun convo with my favorite bro[foster] caleb last nite.. hehe.. he's the one with the cute hippo that i want badly.. unfortunately, he doesn't want to give it to me nor lend it to me.. hmph.. oh shucks.. hehehe.. anyway, we were webbie whoring.. =D ignore the convos.. he just loves to tease me.. hehe..

hippo loves me, not him.. =D

aww isn't hippo cute?? =D

who looks better with hippo?? me rite?? =D that's definite.. =P



i saw my beloved bro the other day.. was walking with my mum to buy some asian cakes.. hungry.. =) then saw him coming down.. haha he was sleeping upstairs.. the pig as usual.. =P we smiled and greeted.. then my mum asked me who's that so i told her.. and she said... 'very cute hor?' =.= i'm envious.. my mum doesn't even think i'm cute and she thinks that HE is cute..

anyway.. had a LOOONNNGGG day today.. i'm really tired.. my class started at about 11.. finished at.. almost 1.. and we rushed down to buy our "lunch".. i had 3 slices of watermelon.. yummy.. =) then we went up for rehearsal.. rehearsal was LONG!! started at like.. 2? till 6.. i'm really exhausted.. plus, i injured my leg when i was going down during the hunter part.. don't know how though.. must have been the nail.. this the second time.. the first time was different.. i was knocked down by my friend and she ended up tripping over my own legs and landed on her butt.. everyone was laughing.. haha! and i tore my socks and my skin came off.. it isn't that big so it was ok.. though it hurt a LOT.. and that day i was wearing jeans and we normally dislike wearing jeans to class cause we get all sweaty and our jeans get really uncomfy and tight.. so you can imagine.. my 'wound' was being squished.. well today, it bled.. after i don't even know HOW i managed to tore my socks and wounded it again.. yep! it was the same place.. it HURTS!!!! sigh.. when i got home and took a closer look at it, my socks wasn't fully torn with a hole.. it had some threads crossing.. so yep.. the threads were GLUED to my wound.. the blood hardened.. sigh.. had to slowly peel it off.. my teacher was asking me to clean it in case it get infected.. though i didn't bother cause i didn't think it would be a nail.. but now, after i just remembered that the last time i wounded it was cause i was accidentally knocked down, this time, i went down and i don't even know HOW it happened so i'm SURE it was the nail.. so yep.. i applied some tea tree oil after shower.. =) anyway.. nothing much to blog about today.. hehehe.. just some pictures then.. =)



saw this at suleen's friendster profile.. one of pictures in her slideshow.. i didn't even know she took this.. that's happy and anthea playing.. i was disturbing them.. and that's caryn msgin her bf.. haha =)

choki choki!! yum!! haven't had these in ages.. =) and they remind me of my chokyella!! =D hehehe

this caught my eye the other day and i bought it on the spot though it costs me about 8 bucks and there isn't much inside really.. =D
[i know some latte girl who will be interested.. XD aren't you???? hehehe]

i was bored.. hehehe =D i need dumbells!! my arms are like.. twigs now.. =(

oops.. ahha i accidentally stuck my finger into my mouth.. it's a habit.. and my mum always bust me for it.. hehe anyway i bought this.. love it heaps!! thanks mummy!! the same day i bought a headphone+mic, game joystick, and a tigger toy[for my beloved cuzzie].. =D after that, my mum said, "you just love to spend money don't you?" =D

guess where? =D

this guy was playing with the hula hoop.. haha i'm sooo mean to snap this.. wanted to video it but couldn't zoom in.. sigh.

ooh ooh!! i LOVE this top.. but the thing was, it was soooooooo BIG and LOOSE!!! i'm serious.. and it's free size.. so too bad.. it's a tube top.. =D

you'll never see me strutting this fashion.. as you can see, i don't even wear it right.. and the vest was really loose.. =.=


the salesgirl was being really mean and harsh.. she probably heard my mum telling me that i can't buy but i just wanna try it on.. when she handed me the clothes she sorta dumped it into my arms.. i was staring at her then i slammed the door in her face.. =D alright, i didn't slam the door at her face.. and when i passed the tops back to her she just snatched them back and i really wanted to lecture her on the spot that if she doesn't improve her customer service attitude i'm gonna tell everyone i know NEVER ever to go to that shop.. well i didn't.. but by not telling where that boutique is, yep! i'm hoping that NONE of you bugs me to tell you the name of the boutique.. =)


my wound.. bleeding.. it's small.. that's why i didn't bother much.. hehehe.. =)



that's all for now!! =D









XD

No comments:

Post a Comment