Thursday, October 25, 2007

324

what's with my title? =D

it marks the number of posts i've posted in my blog! oh wow.. hehe i can't imagine.. i was browsing through my old blogs earlier today at my mum's office.. and i came to realize that i truly enjoy blogging.. i mean, i LOVE blogging.. it's the love of my life.. and though i don't update much due to the fact that i didn't have streamyx yet that time but now i do! so yep, i'll be updating like.. everyday? weeeh!!! i can't be happier then to have my blog close to me.. bloggy dear, i love you to bits! *ivanna being lame as usual*

X3
i have no need to contradict what anyone has to say about me or the way i am or who i am or whatever.. i'm just being me. and if you're not satisfied with that, please press Alt+F4. i don't care whatever you have to say cause this is MY blog and i blog what i want do what i want say what i want. =)

i'm just being random and that doesn't refer to anybody but honestly if there's anyone out there that way, you're still welcomed to my blog.. but if you leave any criticism or comments that aren't lovely, or just plain rude, please, LEAVE. if you look at the upper right corner of your computer screen, you'll see that ' X ' there so just click on it and you won't have to bear with me anymore.




like i said, i'm being random. =)
i'm lovesick..
i miss you..
i miss them..
i miss him..
i miss her..
i don't have any specifications..





*ivanna is dancing around the living room*

No comments:

Post a Comment