Wednesday, October 24, 2007

kid magnet? =)

had 3 hours rehearsal again just now.. *ivanna is exhausted* =) anyway, during practice the lil group of kids all moved to the corner and as i was sitting there with beatrice and rachel getting our rests.. the kids were holding hands [really cute!!] forming a circle and suddenly they all sat around me.. haha they're soooo adorable!! =D anyway.. as bea, rach and i are hunters we had these toy rifles.. and the kids started playing with them.. they were trying to shoot me.. haha and my favorite lil girl Liew Shuen [i swear, she's always sticking to me like glue and standing behind me in our IF classes and i have nooo idea why either..] she sat down in front of me as though she doesn't want anyone else to be closer to me.. cute right? =D then i stretched my legs n rested them on hers then she was acing in pain.. she's 8 years old only.. and after that another girl just came and sat down in between me and her and then she told me in a very 'proud' way that she's first!! and i had no idea what she meant.. then she was asking for my name and i told her my name's Liew Shuen.. and Liew Shuen was being REALLY cute pouting her lips.. haha and another girl thought i said Liew Shue [bleeding].. haha! that girl just sat there in front of me.. Liew Shuen wasn't pleased so she stood up and went behind/beside me.. but the girl moved away after that and Liew Shuen came back sitting in front of me as though she owns me.. really.. kid magnet i am.. i started loving kids ever since i started teaching at BDH.. i started in Jan.. and i ended my career in August.. why? sorry but i can't tell.. =) and i miss my little kids.. HEAPS!! those times they would just cling to me.. or the time they all come running to hug me when their class finishes.. and since they're all small and short they were all hugging my legs.. and i still remember all their names.. =D

Wednesday
Eleanor
Madeline
Wen Xuen
Emily
Lil Emily
Verlane

Thursday
Chloe
Janice
Brenda
Dina

Friday
Cheryl
Stephanie
Britney
Nicole Jong
Nicole Chai
May
Rosalyn

Jasmine Honey
Marissa
Rania
Haylene
Michelle
Sophia
Deandra
Nursheen
Eliza
Janelle

Rania
Brenda
Hanani
Qistina
Faye
Felicia
Grace

Saturday [my fav!!]
Tze Xuen
Natasha
Eliza
NurDina
Cara
Jojo
Britney
Anne
Wan Yan

Charlotte
Amanda
Esther
Nicole
Izzah
Rachel Ting
Rachel Tan

Larissa
Sarah
Marissa
Jacelyn
Michaela
Grace
Bianca
Rufina
Katherine
Jen Xuen

Emily
Denise
Shannon
Mildred
Jasmine
Karen
Joanna
Andrea


i think i missed some names.. yeap.. but those are the lil kids class.. i teach about 15 classes a week.. that many right? a lot of names registered in my head.. one thing i regret, i didn't get to take any pictures with them.. and now i miss them so much.. =( sigh.. *bites into guava* i miss them heaps.. hmm..






out of here`

No comments:

Post a Comment