Monday, October 22, 2007

boredom.. hmm hmm.. =)


random pictures!! =D patience k? i'm 'speechless' now so pictures will do.. after all those pictures i uploaded in here, this is just how i feel..



hehehe *winks!*

my mum took this

so manyyyy!!! =(

she's not camera shy, she's just posing!! =P

people were getting ready for raya and they were getting ready for xmas!!! hmmm... *checks calendar*

during raya.. weeehh!! hehe i didnt buy this though... =)

loved this too but i didn't buy it too.. haha i just realised my skin tone is the same as the shirt!!! hahaha!!

taken at saberkas.. my mum abandoned me..*sobs* heheh..

ELMO!!!!! it's a SHE right??? *thinks*

rooben : is it real??
me: you think??

a girl can have fun too!!! =D

the start of a long day..

getting ready for footloose!! =D yes it's an 80's jazz song that we're dancing to.. *starts singing.. "loose.. footloose..kick of your sunday shoes..."* ehhe.



and now.....





TA-DAH!!!!! =D



me ; angelina.. she said : big contrast!! hehe.. =P

angelina ; me.. hehehe

me ; eileen ; rachel

angelina ; jacinta ; beatrice ; eileen ; me! *ignore the bums*

chloe ; leanne ; phoebe ; beatrice ; me!

chloe ; phoebe ; beatrice ; me ; rachel [back] leanne ; jacqueline

chloe ; leanne; angelina ; phoebe ; me ; rachel [back] eileen ; jacinta ; jacqueline

karen ; me ; beatrice ; yi ping ; apple.. karen is trying to strangle me!!

me!!! *embarrassed*

oops.. i don't have a nice arabesque line.. sorry.. hehehe..

make up's gone!! and i look drunk.. and messy.. with lotsa hair wax..

oops... *blur*

they say, GOTHIC!!!! i say, FUNNY!!!! =D

first day of photo shoot.. that's A LOT of foundation..

my hunter costume.. so do i look like a guy? =D a lil kid called me handsome!!! *blush* hahah.. ;D

last year, a gAy named dexter vandalized my highlighter.. haha.

he's cute rite? =D

playing with shades.. pinkish orangish brownish..

this i had a HARD time removing due to the glitter and thick pencil eye shadow.. and i didn't have remover..

boo! hehehe.. i look scary.. yes? =D

my once upon a time love of my life..

after 5 years.. my grade 7!! i took it 2 months ago.. hehehe.. and trust me, i didn't practice much.. lazy.. hehe *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment