Sunday, October 21, 2007

exhaustion..

i'm tired.. and i can't be bothered to sleep.. hehe.. how bad can i get? currently addicted to My Little Princess.. it's a song.. i just downloaded it.. hehe yes i'm having fun with streamyx now.. =D it's about time.. hehehe anyway i'm really tired.. had class.. from 11 this morning.. till 7 just now.. actually past 7.. but we had about almost an hour's break.. for lunch only.. yep.. it was reallyyyyy tiring.. my legs are aching badly and my heels are really painful from standing too long.. worse come to worse, my bruises aren't getting any better.. in fact, i think i got it worse.. =( sigh.. *head droops* oops.. hehe.. *naps for 30 secs* don worry i didn't drool.. hehe.. anyway, i miss fun timessss!! i miss my friends.. it's about 3 more months left.. 90 days.. 12 weeks.. i'm getting my passport done after i get my new I.C. yes i renewed my I.C. hehe.. argh.. i don think i want to blog more.. i'm just speechless and i have nothing to say.. hehe..




*waves* [the webbie style] haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment