Sunday, October 28, 2007

oh?

=) did i mention that we're doing footloose for the upcoming concert? it's a song from the 80s.. a nice jazzy song.. =) and our costume..? black leotard with short skirt and black tight..
i'll have to say, the costumes are nice..
hehe mine? it's navy green.. my hairband? bright red..
don't insult my taste of colour..
i'm UNIQUE and DIFFERENT because i value my own opinion.. =)





bright red.. i don't look good in hairbands right?

to actually have to LOOK for it is tiring.. but trying it out and seeing how good it looks thrilled me.. =)

my costume is smth like this.. though my hair's supposed to be in a ponytail, with my bright red hairband.. i edited my white singlet.. not so perfectly.. apologies.. hehe.

and, no one will EVER see me in public like this.. =)

i feel like having a bowl of curry now.. i'm hungry.. =)




=) i injured my wrist again!!!! sigh sob..
now i can barely type and i can't even really type txt msges.. oh *sobs* i really should get it checked.. no wait.. i should have gotten it checked 5 years ago when i first injured it.. and it never got better.. but God's miraculous power helped me.. i managed to play piano no matter how difficult.. but after killing myself with darn long pieces for 2-3 hours due to boredom, it starts to hurt though.. oh well.. sigh.. i guess i should stop here and get my rest now.. =) goodnight..... hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment