Friday, October 19, 2007

member no 21!! =D [n final??]







ka-ching! =D this, is, number, 21!!! haha! my mum said i cant get anymore.. aww.. but my dad will let me.. =P haha hmm.. this is one of the latest Nike sneakers.. oh and those socks are new too.. haha there's furry furry ball too!!! =D cute rite?? it costs about rm20.. the shoes? x10.. hehehe.. but they're SUPPOSED TO last me a long time so yep!! hehehe anyway, last thursday, i met up with Lester [Crazy Boy] and Irwin [Hamsap Apek] since lester just came back from KL for hols.. haha. anyway they came to pick me up from my mummy's office then we went to play pool at Medan Pelita 8th Floor.. i didn't play since i didn't know how..

the table.. left is Irwin, right is Lester.. haha not bad both of them.. quite pro at it.. i can't imagine myself playing.. haha.


anyway, since i didn't play, they still wanted to make me play something at least.. so we went to Hock Lee Arcade to play Daytona.. haha.. met 5 other friends of theirs.. so we got the WHOLE row.. but one of them didn't play so there were 7 of us playing.. first time i got 6/7.. hahaha i don remember who got 1st.. anyway we were waiting for Irwin to change his money cos the machine ate one of his tokens.. hahah i was sitting there relaxing myself..

Lester : why u look so bored?
me : i look bored? no la.. just relaxing myself.. when drivin should be relaxed..
Lester : lol
me : it's trueeee!!!

haha we started round 2.. was driving, speeding, then i rammed into lester's car.. and he ricocheted off the wall.. hahaha and he still pushed my head.. =.= after that i got first.. weeeee!! lol

Lester : wahh not bad oh.. 1st..
me : of course!! told u must RELAX!!!
Lester : sheessshhh..
me : hahaha!

after that we went to Bing! and i treated them to drinks.. since it was almost 5 we rushed off to send me back to my mum's office.. after we finished our drinks.. yep.. hahaha since they don't allow me to post the lovey dovey pictures of the two of them at bing! so i'll be nice and not post it up.. haha.. anyway, i'm really bored.. and i finally got my streamyx! =D yay.. ahhahahha ok i'm being really lame.. =D alright, that's all for now.. i've got nothing to say.. hahaha *waves!!!!*







i miss my bestiessss!!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment