Wednesday, June 21, 2006

milf day??

as dex refers, HAPPY MILF DAY!!! he meant happy birthday.. lol..

21 06 2006

ahh.. it's passed.. thanks to my darling frens who made my day BETTER.. and of course my baby too.. hehe..

thanks to...

suleen and gary for the geisha and hot black bikini..
caryn for the cute porcelain container..
anthea and wendy for the lovely blouse..
and my baby for the beautiful necklace..
and of course.. those ppl who msged me and wished me in school.. thanks!!

hehe.. went out with my baby, suleen, gary, caryn, anthea and wendy yesterday to have some fun on my bdae.. since it's my LAST outing this year.. sigh.. long drag.. hmm.. i went to sch to hand in my moral project first.. i'm WAYYY past the due date.. my laziness.. hehe.. suleen and gary picked me up from home.. hmm.. went to meet up with the rest at sp.. caryn got me the gift at ML.. then me, my baby, suleen and her baby walked over to tj while anthea caryn and wendy stayed at some boutique first.. suleen gary and my baby haven had their lunch.. me neither but i didn't eat at all.. just a bit of my hun's rice and my ais kacang.. hmm.. the funniest thing at the foodcourt was when gary's seow mai jumped out of the straw bowl.. hahaha!! and it rolled on the floor.. 7 of us were sitting up high on the high table.. it was fun to be sooo.. squashed? like one BIG happy family lidat.. hahaha!! we were there till like.. 4 smth? oh yea.. anthea and wendy got me a shirt at the boutique.. hmm.. thankies.. hehe.. after that we walked around.. look here and there.. laughed at this and that.. bio at the guy who bio-ed at.. me? lol.. according to caryn.. hahaha!! tried on this short skirt at yishion.. not that nice lah.. heh.. the one at hock lee nicer.. hmm.. caryn bought a pair of shoes at vincci.. we spent quite a long time at vincci.. lol.. after that.. caryn anthea and wendy had to go off.. oh yea gary bought this jersey "argentine" at yishion for 40++.. my baby helped paid on his behalf cos gary left his money in the car.. then me, my baby, gary and suleen walked back to gary's car and gary passed the cash back to my hun.. then they went off.. hun and i walked around.. wanted to sit at coffeebean but ah.. some stupid guys were at our fav seat.. so we walked over to holiday inn's lobby and sat on the sofa there.. then we walked over to parkson.. bought a shirt for my dad from durban.. went to sit at sugarbun.. hun got some drink that tastes like THICK chocolate with too much milk.. he got me tea.. i mixed both up and it tasted fantalastic!! lol.. went upstairs and got this CUTE polar bear for my baby.. he paid for it too.. cos "it's so expensive.." says he.. hehs.. dad came and pick me up then.. it was.. 7.30 lidat? hmm.. went home.. did my work.. den got ready to bed.. halfway sleeping till 4.41 a.m. my phone dropped.. i turned to the side look on the floor.. moved up and check.. decided to look UNDER my bed.. there it was.. in the centre.. checked in between my bed and sis', there was a gap in between.. hmm.. crawled under my bed and picked my phone up then.. went back to sleep.. went to school.. came home.. now i'm online.. my ballet exam's tomorrow.. hmm.. oh well.. i'm done with my post for today.. hehs.. thanks to those who were there for me!! love u guys lots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment