Tuesday, June 6, 2006

thanks to gerald!! ^^

3 Questions

name 3 schools u went to
  1. wan chu
  2. st3
  3. imh and bdh

name 3 things in ur wallet/backpack/bag

  1. money
  2. member cards
  3. i.c.

name 3 things u do when u're really stressed

  1. play piano
  2. listen to music
  3. dance

name 3 places u go on a daily basis

  1. my room
  2. the bathroom
  3. around the house

name 3 favourite fruits

  1. apple
  2. pear
  3. guava

3 names u go by

  1. ningcompoop =.=
  2. hawt ass
  3. banana

3 of ur favourite foods

  1. laksa
  2. kueh cap
  3. pork chop

3 things u'r wearing right now

  1. singlet
  2. shorts
  3. lingerie?

The Whos

who's in the house with u?

  1. no one
  2. zilch
  3. get the hint i'm home alone?

who (or what) r u thinking about right now?

  1. my 30 bucks' still with that bastard
  2. how to cheer aaron up
  3. my baby's coming back in 5 days

who did u last talk to on the phone?

  1. my mum
  2. my dad
  3. caleb

who do u sit next to in your class?

  1. suleen [class]
  2. rachel [lab]
  3. wendy [lab]
  4. cass [lab]

who was the last person u told u loved?

  1. er.. my baby last nite..

who do wish u were right now?

  1. myself.. =(

who gets on ur nerves the most at school?

  1. the loud voiced girls that go round shouting ur name

The Wheres

where do u live?

  1. in a house

where is ur phone?

  1. in front of the keyboard

where do u sleep?

  1. my room
  2. my sis' room
  3. anywhere with cushions when i'm sleepy

where is the last place u took a ride to?

  1. mum's office? imh? home?

where are u now?

  1. my lonely house

The Whats

what was the last thing u ate?

  1. my yummylicious scrambled eggs

what colour shirt r u wearing?

  1. light green.. =,= ogre..

what is the closest item near u that is blue?

  1. my mouse's cover..

what do u like best about school?

  1. the jokes..

what is ur favourite colour?

  1. any..

what do u wear more: jeans or shorts?

  1. shorts / skirt.. less on jeans..

what is the last movie that u watched?

  1. erm.. don remember.. chicken little? had to.. with my lil cousins..

The Whens

when did u start school?

  1. 1995

when is ur birthday?

  1. 21st June 1989 [2 more weeks! ^^]

when did u last go to the mall?

  1. sunday..

when was the last time u bought a pair of pants?

  1. long ago..

when did u last burn something?

  1. last mth in sch..

Next victim would be..

  1. suleen
  2. caryn
  3. aaron
  4. dexter
  5. my baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment