Monday, June 19, 2006

uppiediedoodahs..

hmms.. i'm bored.. my results are bad.. and noh my parents don noe yet.. and i don feel like askin my mum to go for the "hari permuafakatan".. sides, my form teacher's away so with smee.. *coughs* he don even noe me well... so.. no point going neway.. hmm.. there's nth to do.. gonna go damai next week for baby-meteorite's babiday!! WHEEE!!! aww.. hmm.. ahh.. i've really no idea wad to blog ehs? hmm.. watched CARS on friday afternoon with ma baby.. went to pick him up from home.. mum dropped us at star.. reached there around 2 smth? and da whole place was empty.. i mean for cars.. hun n i were da first two to step in to buy the tix for cars.. hmm.. saw dezmond.. movie starts at 2.30.. hmm.. watched the trailers of scary movie 4, click, rv, tokyo drift and wad again on the big screen outside..? hmm.. cars was nice.. especially the part when "lightning" was driving backwards after being slammed by the other meanie car.. so cute.. hmm.. went to the arcade to catch 2 games of daytona after that.. walked along waterfront.. got a bit kektiok.. hun knows why.. hmph.. went to c11 to get some drink.. forgot it's name.. it just popped up and float away.. ah well.. wait till it comes back then.. hee.. it was orange flavoured.. kinda fizzy.. but nice.. yeps.. mum called.. so i'm to walk all the way to her office.. ah well.. good exercise rite? lols.. boo went to change his money at the money exchanger at parkson.. and we walked to my mum's office.. mum was being mean to bully me.. hmm.. as usual i suppose.. sigh.. lol.. and he was busy trying to scare every single motorcyclist that drives past our car by using little and going "SMACK" on the window.. the poor cub's getting a very serious head concusion rite now.. lol!! dropped hun back home after that.. i went home.. went out later that nite with my mum to saberkas.. she need to buy some things from guardian.. hmm.. wad did i do after that? ah.. went home.. did nth.. went for ballet and guitar and theory the next day.. i was aching from head to toe.. mum wanted to go to southern to get some bread for breakfast on sunday.. she parked her car outside the "jotun" paints shop.. it was drizzling.. i ran in.. jumped over the wet cement.. and banged my head on the blinds.. had a little headache after that.. argh.. went home and banged the piano around madly.. my head was throbbing then.. hmm.. had my shower.. hun's phone ran out of batt.. i din go online.. was a lil lazy.. and a lil dizzy.. got ready to tuck in by 11.. waited for his msg.. dozed off instead.. hmm.. woke up a while later and saw his msg.. went to bed not long after that.. hmm.. went to church the next morning.. accidentally stepped on the wrong piano pedal while playin.. the sound was.. argh.. pretty soundless.. and out of tune? hmm.. >< so messed up.. sigh.. went for lunch.. had ballet after that.. heck my exam's this friday and i'm soooo NOT prepared for it.. sigh.. was sitting on the sofa in the lounge there at imh waiting.. ballet finished at 3.30.. piano starts at 4.15.. i had to wait.. my teacher approached me at 4.. asked if i would like to join her to watch the world's great violinists.. the orchestra was gonna play that and she wants to watch.. said she'll replace my class.. hmm.. watched with her then.. went home at 5.. showered and stuff.. blah.. went to sch like normal yesterday.. except, my brain's malfunctioning.. and i just banged my head on the tv next to me.. argh.. dat ends my post.. i needa rub my head hard.. *sobs*

No comments:

Post a Comment