Wednesday, July 5, 2006

back again..

so i'm back to blogging.. well.. fun fair's over that's for sure.. it was on the 1st July 2006.. last saturday.. hehehe.. my class ran a food stall and 2 games stall..ice ice baby and kick-off.. so far.. everyone said our kick off game was the best!! and i totally agree.. it was very hectic, busy and crowded.. but it all started with askin ppl to kick the footballs thru the cut out holes in the board which was pretty unsuccessful cos it was quite impractical.. till after a while around 9-9.30.. the real game plays off.. suleen's frens, edward chieng and another guy came.. edward volunteered to be the goalkeeper.. that's when the real game starts and everyone comes to play.. it was rm3 for 4 kicks.. get 4 in a row u win urself a football jersey.. or a cd.. hmm.. whoever plays gets a free can of drink.. or crisps.. nice.. hmm.. my baby came at around 9.. went to meet him.. lookin cute as usual.. heh.. we went up to the hall to walk around.. den we went down and bought some lok lok from my class' stall.. nice.. haha.. good chef we had.. lol.. we went back down to the field.. saw becky and alister.. called her.. told her dat suleen was at the field.. hmm.. went down to the field and ate up.. baby was still feeling hungry.. went to look for more food.. got some for suleen and gary too.. got them drinks.. thirsty u noe? the weather.. hmm.. i don exactly quite remember much of the happenings.. but i noe i was running around picking the balls that flew past the goalpost to the tall grasses.. some even went over the fence to the side of st jude.. wow.. we lost a football i think.. hmm.. oh well.. the place was stuffy and hot.. went around with my baby again to find some place cooler after buying some more lok lok.. got a bit annoyed that we actually have to pay 30 cents to enter the toilet.. +.+ told the lady i was gonna wash my hand and i'll pay 10 cents.. they checked on me and paid me back my 40cents change.. got 50 cents from my baby.. hmm.. since the classroom blocks were closed, went to the bio lab.. sat there enjoying the coolness of the fan and eating lok lok with my baby till pauline called.. went to look for her.. here and there up and down left and right.. "oi cha bo whr u sesat to?? lol.." went up to the hall.. saw kenneth and adeline.. cute couple.. asked them whether they've seen pauline and they told me ya she was looking for me around somewhr *points to an area* looked around and finally saw her and terry.. gave her a big hug.. lol.. brought her down.. she was hungry.. but lok lok wasn't tempting enough for her.. so she went around with terry.. i went down to the field.. helped pick the balls a bit.. under the hot sun.. wahh.. so hot.. was around 12 dy.. turn around.. saw faggot chan standing thr with adrian hng, alister and james.. wahhh.. lol.. asked him to play but he din wan to.. ish.. but james and alister did after a while.. they won themselves a jersey and a cd.. got free drinks from me.. hmm.. they went off at around 12.30.. have to admit it was VERY hot and stuffy the place.. oh well.. went to find my baby.. suleen had gone off with gary and caryn dy.. they went up to damai.. sigh.. sad i cant go.. i went to get my things at the field.. edward them left dy.. so i dono wad went on after that.. hmm.. went to the bio lab to get some short nap.. called my mum to pick me at 2.30.. ended up my dad picked me.. hmm.. sent my baby home.. hehs.. went home.. got a shower.. ate something.. went for ballet class.. went home.. showered again for the third time that day.. ate my dinner.. did my work.. went to bed.. sunday.. woke up.. went to church.. had roti canai with egg and onion at eastmore for lunch.. went for ballet and piano.. went home.. showered.. had dinner.. did my work.. sleep.. monday.. woke up.. washed up.. had breakfast.. went to school.. came home.. came online.. went to tuition[pbk].. came home.. did my work.. sleep.. yesterday.. woke up.. washed up.. had breakfast.. went to school.. came home.. came online.. printed some pictures.. went offline.. showered.. had dinner.. did my work.. sleep.. today.. woke up.. washed up.. had breakfast.. went to school.. came home.. had lunch.. went for driving.. now online.. hmm.. the driving was fun.. hehe.. but a bit nasty da way i drive.. i tot i was driving daytona.. ><>< afraid i will fail tho.. used to doing turnings and stuff with one hand dy.. argh.. needa learn to use both my hands.. hmm.. kept daydreaming while driving.. wakakaka.. bet my instructor got freaked out when my car did some sharp turnings.. hmm... oh well.. dat's all.. below are some pics left unposted.. see yahs!!


my own bdae gift.. lol..


the length


my baby and i in the bio lab

my baby and i.. he's fallin asleep dy..


my butterfly tattoo..

missing all my buddies.. hehe.. apple chiwi fishy grasshopper and of course my baby.. hehs.. love u guys lots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment