Tuesday, June 13, 2006

back to sch..

alrite.. i'm FINALLY back to school.. and yes.. BACK to blogging.. ><><><>< sheesh.. oh n ppl.. i'm REALLY LOW on my credit.. ivanna's credit transfer company bankrupt liao.. =(( i've been transfering credit to ppl all the time till i forgot that i'm not a rich kid.. sigh.. duh i obviously am not.. just that.. when they ask.. i just don noe how to reject.. sigh.. my own faults.. oh well.. i'm still alive.. =))

partially.. i'm sick of all those ANONYMOUS ppl.. not to say they mess with my blog only but once and never again.. but the blogs of ppl i noe.. it's kinda.. annoying don u think so? argh.. hate it.. just hope they don drop here and mess with me.. i'll beat them up for all i care.. hmphs.. seriously.. sigh.. i just don get why these ppl, want to visit ppl's blog, and starts criticising and stuff.. argh.. dono wad's playing in my brain rite now.. can just feel hot anger burning up me.. sigh.. i'm not to be messed around with.. sigh...

i finally get to get things done.. converted da songs i copied from my cds from aac to mp3.. CDex rocks.. AudioGrabber sucks.. got 3 songs done.. but not till my mum gets me the 512MB mmc memory card i cant have more songs in my phone.. but i don depend on them to keep me company tho.. only sometimes when i'm unable to sleep.. or maybe cos i'm bored and sick and tired of the same songs over and over again the i've decided to give it up and stick to the radio more.. hmm.. oh well..

some memorable days..

7th May 2006 - My baby's bdae and da day we got together..
7th June 2006 - 1st month.. baby's in taiwan.. *sob*
- congrats to my hairy baboon bro caleb and now OFFICIALLY HIS babyM!! ^^ so sweet..

10th June 2006 - went to MYF.. bdae celebration nite.. in the slide show, they tagged me as "Ms. HAHAHA!!! yay!! it's my BIRDAY!!" ok i dono y it's "birday".. hmm..

11th June 2006 - baby came back.. *yay* ^^

12th June 2006 - back to school finally and seeing my best buddies and bullying them..

13th June 2006 - some candid shots of my class monitor sleeping was taken..
- saw some "pics".. hahahaha!!
- made plans for damai!! yay.. that is.. if i REALLY can go.. muahaha..

alrite.. i dono wad i did that for.. sounds so.. "braggish".. don mind me aite ppl? i just feel that i've not blogged for long and i think i should blog some THINGS.. hmm.. sigh... have choir with the church tonite.. gotta play for them.. sigh.. been playin in church.. for services.. don think i've strucked enough self-confidence.. been finding myself sucking at it.. =(( and i kept falling asleep in church.. finding my eyelids drooping and stuff.. due to late nite sleep the nite before.. sigh.. went to youth.. as mentioned in memorable days above.. hmm.. it was funky.. played games and stuff.. and u see me blowing bubbles.. and my buddies and i smearing flour on each other's face.. hehe.. nevertheless.. my bdae's not up yet.. and im not gonna mention when.. those who noe about it, ZIP UR MOUTH SHUT!! heh..

hmm.. just realised that i cant stop blogging.. funny i'm not taking pauses to play spider solitaire or do anything else.. lol.. i'm always at that.. but now i just feel like blogging.. my baby bought me a baby lion.. a dub.. it's name? "LITTLE".. cos it's little.. he named him.. hehs.. and he got me the hat i wanted!! it's all black.. exactly the type i want.. u cant find a plain black one around kch anymore.. even if u do.. it would probably cost rm30++ as i saw it at cindy's b4.. sigh.. the things nowadays are getting really pricey around here.. mum bought me da denim shorts i wanted from diesel!! yay.. it was 20% off.. so the price after the discount was around rm55.++ hmm.. not bad.. considering u cant find any nicer ones outside.. even if there is, i would rather not stick to a cheap one.. since i'm gonna wear it more often now.. hehs.. got a dark greenish blue one.. the other was light greenish blue.. and it made me look fat.. my mum forced me to try it on.. the size was "M".. it fits nicely.. but still.. light colours make me look fat.. the darker one only had L and XL.. i had no choice but to choose the L one then.. it's gonna be loose but i can always wear a belt around it.. atm all i have is my glittery blueish purplish er.. greenish belt? hehs.. it's the only one that matches.. hmm.. planning to get a silver metal kinda belt soon.. when i get my cash.. hee..

i finally went back to pbk after one month's absence from there.. bahludin saw me standing outside the classroom when he came out after his class finished at 5.30.. my class starts at 6..

him : lama tak jumpa ivanna? kalau selalu datang awal nampak u di sini..
me : *smile*
him : mana pergi?
me : sibuk.. hehe..
him : betul sibuk ar?
me : *smile smile*

lol.. ah well.. i went in.. took the papers.. went to my seat.. and sat down.. he came in with his coffee/tea..

him : dulu awak belajar di lodge?
me : *smiles and shakes head*
him : oh.. saya lihat kamu kenal mereka ini dari lodge *points to dex, brian, ivan's area* sama tuisyen?
me : *shakes head again* er.. dulu ya.. [fact is, ivan only.. hahahaha!!]
him : oh.. *walks away and enters his.. as dex called it.. "hooker room".. lol!!*

ah well.. turns out.. dex ivan and jer din come! and i brought the funfair tix.. argh.. passed them to ryan.. hmm.. tuition ended.. came home.. and cuddled my baby lion.. hehs.. it's just sooo CUTE!! and it really does keep me warm.. heh.. anyway... i watched the last episode of "biscuit teacher and star candy".. it's a korean series.. on ntv7.. which i recently got addicted to.. and when i told myself not to get addicted to it and last nite would be the last episode i'm gonna watch, it turned out that last nite's was the LAST episode.. ^^ it's a nice movie anyway... quite meaningful.. to me.. hmm.. well.. think this is long enough.. hehs.. it seems like a REALLY long post.. i noe it's kinda boring... which is why i'm gonna post some pics up soon.. yay.. heh.. alrite.. that's all peeps.. don come back for more aite? *cheers* lova ya all..

currently missing ;
~suleen
~caryn
~anthea
~wendy
~my baby


it's just another happy ending..

No comments:

Post a Comment