Sunday, June 4, 2006

er...

alrite i'm totally clueless.. i've no idea wad title to put for my blog.. i miss my baby lots... sigh... 6 more days to go.. without him.. kinda lonely er.. hmm... been online... been missing him... been out... been asleep... argh.. no idea wad i'm blogging.. just updating anyway.. here are some pictures... sigh... i miss my baby lots.. and my best buddies apple and chiwi... sigh... alright.. refer below...


one of the kinds of hat that i want.. hmm.. just by the type la.. not da designs..


a cute pink hippo!! so soft and furry... reminds me of the blue hippo of caleb's.. this is the wife of caleb's blue hippo.. ahah! ^^


my baby's love for me.. never broken..


near or far our hearts our still bonded together.. love u lots.. can't wait for ur return.. gonna spend every single minute with u.. love u boo..




i'm spending every minute thinking of u...love u lots..

No comments:

Post a Comment