Saturday, June 3, 2006

hmm..

ya'noe? i just realised that my post last nite is not up.. and checkin the posts that i've sent.. it's not up either.. sad.. oh well... let me try to remember what did i blog last nite.. alrite.. i woke up yesterday mornin at 7 smth.. to my own voice.. i was there.. sleeping.. dreamin.. and suddenly.. i hear myself shouting.. "FCK U PPL LA PLEASE BE QUIET LA!!" alrite.. that shocked me.. i opened my eyes.. cupped my mouth.. look at my lil cousin next to me and closed my eyes.. heard my dad open the door.. haha! well it was interesting.. anyway... went back to sleeping.. woke up 2-3 hours later.. [[heck i'm DAMN annoyed now... the malay house down the road is holding their wedding and singing and stuff now.. and trust me.. the guys singing.. is far WORSE than william hung i can assure u..]] anyway... woke up... got ready.. went to the museum.. if there's nothing better to do.. sigh... my shoes were burning my feet and i could HARDLY walk.. and when we were on da way to cross the bridge outside the tun razak museum.. i teased my dad...

me : *hanging on to my dad on the back* daddy can carry me?
dad : carry u? knot ar..
me : huu.. carry me over the bridge and i'll give u 50..
dad : hah! u carry me over i give u 100! double! wan or not?
me : bluek!

lol.. well i walked across myself.. sigh... went to saberkas for lunch after that.. [[i'm sooo DAMN annoyed now!!]] argh.. walked around after that and stuff... normally i enjoy looking round at clothes and stuff but heck with my aunt and my two cousins... the fun seems out! totally out.. argh.. well.. went to hock lee to pick up my book after that.. i forgot to bring my member card the day before so i got them to keep the book for me.. Great Expectations.. the book.. it's nice.. i've read 1/6 of it now.. there's 59 chapters and i'm only finishin the 8th.. wow.. anyway... went home... showered and stuff.. went online.. blogged... but my post didn't appear.. i'm downright disappointed at how lagging my comp has been lately... sigh... well.. chat with my baby as usual.. see him over the webbie... ever so adorable... ^^ love him lots.. cant msg him much... his number is under roaming and if i msg him.. he'll be charged too... sigh... oh well...

today... i woke up at 12... late? yeh i noe... hmm.. had my brunch... played some piano.. went to india street.. looked for the shop where i bought my watch.. was hoping to be able to get the strap changed.. but the guy said the factory closed down already... no more miyoko polo club.. sigh... meaning... i've to stick to my watch.. it's scratchy and off colour already.. =( sad.. went to buy some soft ice cream after that.. i was feeling very thirsty and dry already.. went home after that.. had some frozen papaya.. hehs.. my way of eating papaya.. hmm.. went to sleep after that.. my head's throbbing badly... still is... sigh... had dinner... came online... till now... they finally stop singing... thankfully.. argh... well.. that's all... sighs..



baby i need u i love u i wan u i miss u..`
come back to me..`
can't live without u by my side...`
wishing dying crying craving hoping asking for u..`
muaks!`

No comments:

Post a Comment