Friday, November 21, 2008

So I went M.I.A..... =)

*** EDITED : TODAY IS DAY 6 OF MY DIARRHEA SESSION. I'M READY TO EAT ALL I CAN NOW!!! UNFORTUNATELY, MY TUMMY SHRANK ALONG THE WAY. =( MEANING, DETOXING SO MUCH JUST MADE ME HATE THE IDEA OF EATING NOW. *depressed*



*****************************



Everything is gonna be VERY random and just full of pictures so to speak. =) But before I start off..


Ain't this just the CUTEST wear you've ever seen?? XD It can be just plain pants or a strapless overalls. I know it looks like some 'sarong' and YES it DOES make a person look fat especially from the sides but you just can't deny that it looks sexily adorable! (;


Shopping with mummy can he like 'Holla!'. Why? *atm atm* (; Alright I take that back. I've got my self-control these days and I've only been doing window shopping. Good girl am I? *winks*

I would have gotten this RM10 top if only...
*It isn't from the well known FOS.
*The inner tube isn't torn.
*The peephole reveals a WEEEE bit too much due to the tear.

*** Note to sis : that's my new pair of jeans that I LOVE sooo MUCH!!! ***


Also that night
he came all the way to my place and picked me up and brought me over to Happy Valley just to meet up with Sharon darling who just came back from Perth but yeah I've only seen her once since then.

And I got to camwhore with my sexy babe!!! *squeaks happily*



I suppose my readers know I have an obsession with dresses and each time I see a nice one I can't help but to try it own and look at its fabulous cutting or gloat at how my body just curves at the wrong place due to the unacceptable cutting.

This is probably one of the best deal I got. *grins*



Just on Tuesday,
he came over before noon after I accompanied mummy to the bank and stuff to study. =) And study he did. =) Then after lunch time, *we did not eat* we made brownies!!! XD Well.. I made the brownies. He darlingly chopped the chocolates for me. It was frustrating but he had a LOT of fun chopping. Rrrrriiiggghhhttt, honey?? XD

Here goes!! The ULTIMATE SUPER CHOCOLATEY brownie!! So chocolatey you'll be grinning like madcats after the first bite. *drools* Heck it's heavenly and they say compatible with Bing!'s brownies! Whoo!!
He suggests I sell brownies for a part time living. Just so he gets to eat for free. Hmphh. No doubt you're my boyfriend but nothing in this world is free. =P Okay okay. I'm just kidding. *mwah*



The boyfriend and I went to Spring for Sushi today. But we went and got his simcard fixed first. Darn it his simcard just DIED last night at 11:42pm. I was anticipating and totalle desperate already. About 2-3 hours later with still no replies, I curled up in bed and fell asleep watching the video he sang to me. *heartsss* =) So anyway, we went Padini to invite Sarah to Sushi with us but she wasn't around. So we went ahead first. Then we went back to Padini and 'TRALA!!' there she was!! They chatted while I roamed around the accessories section. =) I want the shades!!! And that black ballerina flats!!! But darn I'm seriously running out of cash and
he thinks I've too many shoes already. =( But anyway, I got myself something nice that made me feel like a total hypocrite. =(

Despite the numerous times I said I hate pink, I never said I don't like it. I don't love it but I like it. Especially baby pink. *winks* It's really cute and
he says it's a good buy so yep I got it and now I'm seriously waiting for the sales!!! *rolls on floor*



Before we left we popped into Roxy cause I was attracted to the mannequin in that sexy white open swimwear and shorts.

Due to my long *fat* body, I had to do with the looooooosseee piece in front. The smaller size is just too short. =(



Oh yes. Last week we went to Hock Lee for no reason and I got myself a cute little friend to accompany me while I study. *grins*

Say hello to chick chick. XD She's like my furry little friend that I can carry around wherever I go. The cute thing is, she hops around when I wind her up!! XD Yes I'm calling it a 'she'. XD



Hock Lee also has awesome things to gloat at. Like... Toys? XD

*grins* This is oh so me. XD



As I recall, I posted in the last post I made.. banana crumble muffins? =D Well I didn't get the chance to photograph them while being served but I took a quick snapshot of 'em fresh hot out of the oven. XD

Oh so yummy delicious. It's like the ultimate sugar-free food. XD



Lastly, I'm proud to declare, that I am now...


A PROUD AUNTY TO THE FIRST EVER LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY IN OUR FAMILY!!!!

Say hellooooo to Stephanie Foo!!! XD She is just soooo adorable I wanna squish her. Sorry but I HAVE a baby fetish. Meaning, I simply adore babies. *grins* *hints* =P




Alright here ends my post!! =D Does this make up to the many days of un-updated-ness yet?? =D I've been busy making sure that
he studies. And that he is not busy shooting chickens again. =P


Just for
you..

Despite the little ups and downs we've gone through the last few days, we had a God-sent angel and we've learnt a lot and at the same time, grew closer to each other. Nevertheless, I have my faults and temper but you have so much patience and help me through it nevertheless. You know you are very very important to me so I just wanna take this opportunity and tell you..

Thank you. =)


*** sealed with kisses ***

My final words.....

I'm a VERY happy girl. =)






I just realized I just did a very bimbo-like blog post. =.=
I just grossed myself out to the max.
And there I go again.
*leaves blogging world before it gets worse*



1 comment:

  1. Loves, the next time you do bake brownies..please do bring me some. Poor me no sweet stuff this couple of days..gonna die already! -_____-" hahahaha. I'm craving for Secret Recipe..or maybe Bing! brownies :) Anyways I so want that swimsuit as well! It's so nice kan. Hrmm..too bad the sale is only until the 24th.

    Oh and also..the pre-sales not happening lah. Just wait till the end of the month sales lor. 29th. Hugs. Hope to see you soon (with brownies) huehuehuehue :)

    ReplyDelete