Tuesday, November 25, 2008

i miss..

....my camera. =( Over the nearly past 2 years, it's captured many moments for me. =( Now, I don't know where it is. *still praying hard* My camera's just so precious to me that I'm never out without it. God Bless whoever that might have taken it or worse, stolen it. Sigh. =(


***** Memories *****


One of our very first outing after a looonnggg time.

Santa's lil helpers.

Crazyness in the loo.

Awesome bestie moments.

Moments of people in love.

Nights when we were rushing around to prepare birthday gifts.

His expression when he first got Peanut.

Happy moments.

Fun times.

Crazy people at 12++.

Suleen I'm sure you remember what were we doing. =)

Photogenic moments.

Gay moments.

Sexy moments.

Fun moments.

Happy 3.

Crazy times.

Memorable moments.

Sisterly love.

Toyzone.

Weird.

Sexy.

Memories.

First time.

Crazy-ness.

Cute-ness.

Sunsets.

Randomness.

Love.

Cover page like.


So many things captured with my cam. I've already taken 15590 pictures with my camera alone. No doubt, it's dying soon already. But it served me well and long enough. =(



I WANT MY CAMERA BACK!!!!!!!
*sobs helplessly*




No comments:

Post a Comment