Sunday, November 23, 2008

boring.

SUMMER SEM STARTS TODAY!!! =(


*** break ***

Just look at how FAT I was back in 2oo6. *rolls on floor laughing*



*** break over ***



Summer semester. It's probably dull [like duh!!] and yeah. I'm wondering how it's gonna be like..... *imagines half empty classroom, half the students dozing off, half fooling around, 1 or 2 listening attentively* But then again....


SUMMER SEM DOES NOT REALLY MEAN SUMMER LAH!!! =(

So you see, it doesn't mean wearing summer dresses and sandals. =(


It's just gonna be the same old sweaters in an awfully COLD building.

On boring mornings.



But the sad sad sadddd thing is... My classes are not in the morning. Hence..

I'm gonna hate driving even more now I'm gonna have to go home around 8. =(




No comments:

Post a Comment