Thursday, November 27, 2008

=D

Despite the fact that my valuables are still missing *depressed*, he is such a darling to let me play with his precious lumix baby. Although it's BLACK and not RED I'm ok with that. And I had fun camwhoring today. It's like.. Finally....!!!!!!! =D




Yeah I re-dyed my hair again. Mummy did it for me before she left. Which reminds me...,


MUMMY'S IN DARWIN NOW AND I WON'T BE SEEING HER TILL JANUARY!!!!! =( =( =( At the mean time, I've been 'manja-ing' with him. =)

I love my new hair colour.

My pale face. I've stopped putting on the layers of powder. BLEH. Okay not layers but just the toner cream thing. *lazy* XD I know it's to help my skin but now I've stopped, my complexion is actually getting BETTER. =)

I like this picture. I kinda lost my angle for this side of my face already. Heheheh.

It's just such a faraway look. =)

Kelvin talked to me so now it's really a candid. XD

I feel like a rock star. =)

No idea why was I laughing again.

That look.. XD

Sunny day. Sunny shades. Sunny cap.

I found this spot to be very.. interesting. But Syaz didn't want to model for me. =(

So I got all upset and down cos she didn't wanna help me. =(

Nyeh just kidding! XD

Hehehehe. =)

Blurrrrr..



Summer sem is extremely boring.


So boring I camwhored.

So boring that the students are getting less. *malaysian studies*



I was alone in Moral Studies today. =( We changed venue to the 8th floor due to no electricity. =.=


Boring. It was a 1 1/2 talk on ABORTION!!! I seriously thought I'm in the wrong class. It's more like a sex-ed class then moral-ed class. =.=

Random.

So boring!!!! =(



*yawns*


I'm really tired and I wanna sleep. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment