Thursday, November 13, 2008

smartism.

My parents said, 'you're actually very smart just that you're lazy or you don't use your brain.'



******************************



In other words, I'm stupid right?? XD And stupidity led me to doing the most stupid thing ever yesterday evening. XD What was it?? I fell down the stairs. LOL!!! Noooo I did not roll down and get myself tangled up like a croissant or human pretzel. =P I just missed the last 2 steps and landed at the base of the stairs with a sore ankle. LOL!! And the gorilla had to massage for me a while and pulled me up. =.= Laughed at me too..... *sighhhh* Ankle actually hurts though.. hahahhaha. Anyway, I forgot to mention.... but..




FINALS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




YESSSSSSSS!!! I'm overly ecstatic. But I'm still in uni now. Library. Accompanying him. Hmm.. Else he'll get distracted to play games. A pull of the ear helps. =P Anyway, I'm starving. =( Ate 3 apples and I'm still hungryyy... *sigghhh* Tootle toots! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment