Wednesday, November 5, 2008

=)))


This is another random post. =) After cooking and lunching yesterday, I found this in my living room.



A sleeping gorilla. XD

So cute!!! *melts*

At gorilla's mum's shop. I was spinning around. XD Explains the blur effect of the background. Heheheh.



Gorilla snuck me into gym today. After burning off 250 calories and walking 2.4km, I didn't feel any skinnier. =(

So I camwhored.

While he danced.

Then I danced too. XD

And spinned. And finally fell hard and somehow.. squished my right ankle. Now it hurts. *sighs*



Today's been a long day. I'll not say why. But today has been rather eventful. And I suppose, I learned from today. It hurt badly and for one moment I felt pointless and useless living. I'd rather not touch that point. The point here is, today's been a long day. I'm tired and extremely exhausted.





No comments:

Post a Comment