Tuesday, November 25, 2008

gaaahhh.

I was sleeping so fine having a sweet dream of him till the scene changed and she appeared. How annoying is that?? Bleh. But it was rather funny though. Thinking of it makes me wanna laugh. It was some modelling show going on and she's one of the models but the sad thing was, her turn never came and she just sat there waiting and waiting. And her agent was bugging me to take part and was almost begging me to get on stage but no idea why oh why I just laughed and didn't answer yes or no but just walked away with him tailing me. LOL. But anyway, my mood is seriously really DOWN right now. Why?


I LOST MY CAMERA!!! MY CASIO EXILIM *click* !!!! =(


I need my camera.
I miss my camera.
I love my camera.
I want my camera back!!!! =(


Another thing I realized missing this morning,
my pencil case!!
My orange and white baby checked hand-sewn pencil case!!!!


Right now I just want my valuables back.
I'm that depressed right now.
Not even my favorite food can cheer me up.
=(



I WANT MY THINGS BACK!!!!!!

*prays earnestly*




No comments:

Post a Comment