Friday, January 25, 2008

tired.



dancing is tiring. It practically leaves me exhausted. But it never gives me any reason not to blog. Even just a short post. As long as I updated right? =)

Anyway, classes are up to 5 days a week. I have approximately 10 hours of dance a week? Depending on what classes I join. Including kids' class. That's just how tiring I'm going to get. *huge sigh* However, I'm up up UP for it. Though, migraine's still killing me. =( And I've been eating A LOT and that's no joke. If I'll write down a table of what I've been eating, everyone would be shell-shocked too. =) Anyway, finally some WORDS in my blog post. As in, more than just pictures. =)

I guess I'm just gonna stop here first. I'm feeling hungry again. =(

F.Y.I, I ate more than enough today already. And I feel hungry still. *sigh* Oh well, goodnight for now. =)

Will update again a.s.a.p. Maybe later. But, it's undecided. So goodnight for now.




`loves

No comments:

Post a Comment