Thursday, January 31, 2008

i miss you.


Words can't describe how much i miss you.
It's been two years
But the memories are still fresh in my mind.
It felt like it was only yesterday that you left us.
The tears we cried,
The sorrow in us,
The loneliness we felt,
All that's left are memories of you.
All those times you suffered,
And we were seldom there,
Due to the distance,
Communication was inconvenient.
Due to the lifestyle we led,
We hardly bothered to care.
But after all that's said,
I just want to tell you how much I love you.
To tell you how much I miss you.
And if I were to be given another day to be with you,
I'll wish that day would be today.
If I were to be granted one wish by an angel,
I'll wish for you to still be by our side.
Although you're resting peacefully,
Free from all the pains and suffering,
After all those years,
God had his own plans.
But it's reality.
Things happened for a reason.
I regret the day I wasn't by your side,
When you breathed your last.
To hold your hand,
To hug you warm,
To keep you company,
But it happened.
I wasn't there.
I know that I should had.
But I know that you wouldn't blame me either.
And I know that you're up there among the angels,
Among the stars,
Shining down on us everyday and every night.
Always watching us from afar.
And right now,
All I want to say,
Would be how much I love you,
And how much I miss the day you cradled me in your safe arms.
I love you granny.
And I wish you're still here.









Sorry for the sadness.
Can't help but to cry my heart out.


No comments:

Post a Comment