Friday, January 4, 2008

random.



i think i must be the most typical and random blogger EVER alive.

=)

i don't have much to blog about but i'm just blogging for the fun of blogging and the joy of updating.

=)

i'm wondering though,

should i cut my hair short?

or perm my hair?

or do nothing at all?




i don't think my hair needs any straightening.

so don't ask me. =)

maybe i should just shave my whole head bald?

that would be fun. XD

hehehehehe okay that was a joke. =)

i'm off. nightsies!






* huggies for everyone who reads and suggests *

4 comments:

  1. Leave it as it is.

    Or maybe short. Have you seen Adeline?? She's hot in tht new bob of hers!

    Maybe you can try it out too hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe but if i cut my hair short it's gonna get realny reallyyyy fluffy unless i straighten it which i don plan to.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete