Thursday, January 31, 2008

dumdididumdum =)

the cap looked horrendous.. but i managed to beautify it.. =D okay.. that's a little too ego. hehehe the cap was soooo cute! but i spoiled its looks with my ugliness and eventually, it came out even.. so it made a good picture. =P haha.

Ian called this underwear cap.. cause of its colour. haha but i think it's rather cute. the cap i mean. not me. =)




i feel like a korean wanna-be.. =X

but then again, XD

everyone has got their own fantasies.

hah! =P

in the simplicities of my life,

all i wanna do is dance.

okay maybe there's more to it.

i've finally played my piano again.

and i REALLY love playing Canon.

Cross my lil heart i can play it with my eyes closed,

mentally feeling the flow of the song.

goshhhh.. XD

hahaha okay..

i'm rather speechless..

so i'll just leave it here..

hehehe currently addicted to my blog's song.

atm, currently listening to DBSK. =)




P/S : i can't help the fact i've got small eyes. XD
besides, it's cute. =P *being a thick face* hah!



oh yea.. *BURPSSS!!!!* =P

No comments:

Post a Comment