Saturday, January 5, 2008

exhaustion.


i'm exhausted from classes. =( my stamina is low. and work out is really tiring. and my tummy muscles feel overstretched. i feel like.. sleeping for a few days. hehe. though, i'm awfully hungry. =( guess i shouldn't have eaten a whole baby pineapple today for lunch. =X lalalalala........ =D


okay. i think i should stop blogging. i'm rather speechless and blank. i'm having a block head. =)
night night!




*hugs*
i miss my frens.. =(








because it's over and there's no turning back.
and i don't wanna remember any bitter memories.
but i'll still thank you for loving me all this while.
for showing me care.
for trying to understand me.
i know you didn't succeed fully.
but it's over.
no regrets though.
cause i have enough happy memories of you.
be it that you would want to forget me,
or treat me like you don't know me at all,
like what you always wanted to do,
i'll just let you know one thing.
i don't care at all.
not anymore. =)
we've learned our lessons.
i don't know about you.
but i'm sure i did.
i misjudged you.
all you did was hurt me from behind.
you know the truth.
and you're hiding it yourself.
but i'll take the blames.
therefore,
so long, goodbye, take care.
lastly,
thank you for everything. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment