Thursday, November 1, 2007

random.

just the other day..

me : pa, what are those flowers?
daddy : which one?
me : that white one and the purple one next to you..
daddy : i don't remember the name..
me : oo.. got such flower? how come i've never seen before..?
daddy : now you see lor..
me : erp.. =X

the white one..

purple..


just now..
me : paaa!! what happened to the flowers??
dad : which one??
me : neh.. that white and purple one..
dad : in the small pot?
me : yeaaa.. it's not there anymore!!!
dad : oohhh!! that flower blooms every now and then so it falls off a lot too.. and it's been raining these days so it drops..
me : oooo.. hehe.. i thought what happened.. (i thought the rats ate it..)
dad : expensive you know.. rm5 per pot.. money eating..


i'm a princess in my own world.. =)

the rainbow on a rainy day.. =) after crying, i felt like a rainbow when the sun came out..

ignore my eyelashes.. hehe rainbow rainbow!! =)







you're gone.
but i'll still be smiling.
because i know.
that you wouldn't want me to be sad.
and i'm happy now.
because you're happy.
and that's how it's gonna be.



and i will be waiting for that day
when we reunite
and if it happens
i'll never let you go again
because deep down
you're the only one that i love
more than anything
and i just want you to know
that i'll always be here
if you ever need me
and i'll be waiting
and anticipating
for your return..

No comments:

Post a Comment