Thursday, November 1, 2007

dance.

from this week onwards, my schedule will be tight. i will be away dancing till 9p.m. every wed-fri.. and 11a.m. to 6p.m. every sat and sunday. =) till at least i've done my audition, yes i have an audition coming up for perth, i won't be free. and if i don't get into that school, i'll be sweeping the roads in kuching. =) dancing is all that keeps me happy now. other than thought of you. =)

rehearsals are fun, 3 reasons
* i don't have to eat
* sweating is better than crying
* i get to burn all my fat!



=) i love rehearsals.. yes i do.. i love classes where i sweat like bitter crazy and get as happy as i can no matter how emo i am feeling inside.. =) and honestly, it feels good. and i'm gonna make memories of all this.. and keep it in my heart.. =)






lotsa love..

No comments:

Post a Comment