Tuesday, November 13, 2007

outing. XD

went out with Suleen aka Apple aka Baby Boohs today.. our driver was Lucas. nyahaha. they were supposed to pick me up at 10 but in the end they came at 12.++.. ahhh.. haha. we went to 2 banks, then Amber's studio then we went to Saberkas. we had lunch at ChongLin. hehe. people are having quite a hard time recognising me now. right suleen? hehehe. then we hung around at Saberkas and stuff disturbing "someone". hehehe. *shmugs* after that? we started getting crazy. weeehhh!! hehe.

oh well.. i'll just post some pictures for now.. =)



it's so gorgeous!!! so sweet and Secret Garden like.. sighhh.. costs rm1++...

*pouts* i want this....

hmm you think it looks good on me?

*curtsy*

du du du.. hehehe.

i love this one! it's yummy..

with my phone.. looks better then..

it reminds me of "someone's" dress.. but it still looks nice.. hehe

*ka-ching!*

LUCAS WHERE'S MY HEAD!?!??!


i decided to try her taste.. not bad! hehe.

but this was bad.. ehhehe.. really low in front and ah.. not very nice too. hehe.

then we got a bit sakai before we went off to hock lee. hehehe.




me : look!! can see ourselves!! let's take picture!
suleen : ok! faster!

lame.

sakai people.. haha. =P


the start of arcade games. =D

*lalala i'm so innocent....* haha!

styling her ride.

er mysterious. hmm.

she went BAAAAA!!! lol.

my lion! hehe.

are you ready to rumble? XD

oo look back! smile! haha!

smile!! hehe.

it was REALLY slow.. maybe we were too heavy for it. so i had difficulty steering. hehe.

our strawberry!!

jurassic..

this dress is C-U-T-E!!

or worn this way? but it's gonna drop all the way down. hmm.

she looks sweet rite? hehe


the start of cam whoring in the car.. haha! =)

driver and passenger.

vain in the backseat.

wheee!! hehe. *disturbs*

he was trying to block my face.

2+2 haha =P

smiles.

oops she missed herself. hehe.

and again.

ah. he decided to take for us. not bad. haha =P

and after that we kept leaving the frame.

finally! hehe. we look horrified. he looks gay. =X

oo the craziness. hehe.

she punched me!!! =(

nyehehehe.

he couldn't stand the flash so i lent him my shades. hehe.

*pokes suleen* ; *feeling cool* ; *innocent "i'm being poked face"*

i look sleepy already.

she smells!!! hehe. and she still manage to stick her tongue out. haha =P

ooops?

smoochiesss!! hehe.

ooooo just look at that vain thing in the backseat!
let's mingle.

*takes pic, falls between the seats and got stuck* SULEEN I'M STUCK!!!! and they still laughed at me.. *embarrassed*

hehe.

pigtated.

4+2

*punched* ; *mad*

*oh my gosh!* ; *take that!*

*nyahaha* ; *muahaha*

*tired*

loitering in my living room.

aww.. hehe.

she took this. hehe.

this reminds me of the animation "i called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse" hahah! =P

she went to say goodnight to my parents. hehe.




hehe love u heaps baby boohs!
caryn faster liao!! wan go out!! hehehe
anyway, i'm going off.. nights people! hehehe. comment on the dresses if u want to.
but NOT in the chatbox k?
=)

2 comments:

  1. damn banana... the dresses looked damn good on u... buhhh

    wish i could fit into ANY of those... haha...

    i love the black one... where is it sold??? =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaks which black one??? ahhhh.. hehehhe..

    ReplyDelete