Sunday, November 4, 2007

ouch.

nope. this isn't rash. it's what i got from playing rock paper scissors loser gets smacked with kids. and they can REALLY smack!! just look at my right hand! theirs weren't so bad. why? they took turns to play. no one took turns to play with them but they all took turns to play with me. all fighting over me. i went into the studio randomly and ended up getting pulled down to the floor and played this game. and my little 'daughter' was being so protective of me and kept asking them not to hit me so hard anymore and she kept placing her lil small cute hand over mine and they ended up smacking her. she is SOOOO sweet!!! and i love her to bits. =D

i'm in charge of Yankee Doodle babies. they're all sooo cute! and i ended up taking care of Heigh-Ho too.. people do forget their responsibilities at time but oh well. i was free anyway and it was my pleasure to help them and just be with my lil adorable babies. XD their lovely names?

Liew Shuen [my fav baby!]
Joyce [she's my faithful maid. she wipes my sweat for me voluntarily and gives me massages]
Larissa [my baby from IMH]
Jing Wern [she's stuck to me a lot]
Poh Joo [she's very quiet and seldom smiles but when she does, CUTE!]
Josephine [she's super cute and smiley-ish!]
Joanne [sweet chinese doll look]
Pauline [sweet chubby baby]
Elaine [always looking blur and very quiet]
Sing Rou [i had a HARD time remembering her name]
Yuki [she's really funny and sweet]
Heidi [quiet little girl with pigtails]
Brenda [she's quiet too oh well]


those are the Yankee Doodle babies.. only 7 of them are involved in Heigh-Ho..

Liew Shuen - Doc
Poh Joo - Grumpy
Josephine - Happy
Joanne - Bashful
Yuki - Sleepy
Brenda - Sneezy
Joyce - Dopey


they're all soooo CUTE!! and before their turn, i told them to SMILE!!! for me. and when they started i went and sat in front of them and smiled widely at all of them. at the end of our rehearsal, my Yankee Doodle and Heigh-Ho babies were praised for their lovely face. accept for Elaine. she wears glasses and we were told to take them off except for hunter n huntresses so she couldn't see clearly. but oh well, they were still cute!



more of penguin!!!! =D his name? Starry. hehe.

grrrrr.. hehe =)
suleen i know you're gonna say "ur hair's so straight!!" haha.. sigh i don't feel like cutting my hair. and no, i NEVER straightened my hair.. =) it's all natural.. and when it gets out of hand, it gets a lil curly/wavy.. sometimes, one side curly one side straight.. annoying though.. hehe..


just like this.. sigh.. =)




to end today's post, here's my latest most preferred picture. vain i know. =)


a mixed up concoction of emo - joy/anger/depression/loneliness. =)





i love you lots. =)
you know who you are.










to live is to die and to laugh is to cry
to live is to love with all your heart
to live is to walk and to talk in your word
to live is to sing in your love
=)



dancing with the feet in one thing
but dancing with the heart is another
to dance is to be out of yourself
larger, more beautiful, more powerful



No comments:

Post a Comment