Friday, November 2, 2007

bored.

every now n then i get bored. hehe but ah, it's ALWAYS right? don'cha think so? =) went for class at 4.. finished at 9.. i better check my weight tomorrowwwww... =D *being lame*


fair leggies.. haha *winks*

how many inches? my invisible stilettos.. imaginary..

so i reckon 4 inches at least?? sexy don'cha think? haha =P


before i went to class, suleen dropped by my house to pass me something.. her sweet usual self giving me yummy gifts to make me happy and put that smile on my face..


SURPRISE!! IT'S A PENGUIN!!! it's my fav animal at the moment.. =) thanks darling..

but erm, why does it have a duck's butt? but oh well, like you said, it belongs to the BIIIIRRRRDDDD-ah famiwy..




hehe thanks babe. u rawk my world.. and i love you heaps! that penguin, has a star. with a registered code.. and i got it done just now. i now have a star of my own, called starrus.. it's under the BIG star Pegasus and it's somewhere North.. =) and i have an official certificate from the International Star Registry.. =) suleeeennnn!!!! i love u heapsss!! thankies!! hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment